Post Pictures of your Console Setups! All Generations

Hey Rash, what is that Samsung thing in your picture?

EDIT: I am an idiot. I just saw it in your sig.

JSC450 said:
Is freezing the frame like that a function of the TV? I would love to take a pic like that on my projector. Every pic i take suffers from blur from crap moving in the background.

It is a function of the tv.

Updated my rig, just need a 360 now if GOW is gonna be exclusive for good! Lets see what Santa Brings!!
focca.jpg

Nice setup.

One question, how far do you sit back. It just looks like if you sitting at the edge of the desk your head would hurt from looking up constantly.

Lazy_Moron said:
Nice setup.

One question, how far do you sit back. It just looks like if you sitting at the edge of the desk your head would hurt from looking up constantly.
Whilst gaming im about 3 meters away, i dont have to tilt my head up at all i feel like im at the cinema!

Rash, didn't you already have a 360 before? That Wii sure looks out of place in that Sony orgasm set-up....hehe.

btf1980 said:
Rash, didn't you already have a 360 before? That Wii sure looks out of place in that Sony orgasm set-up....hehe.
Yes i did have a 360 but the drag on games made me sell it, but now gow is here....
Yer i would have liked a black wii but nintendo went for the mac image first.

Jasonx82 said:
Just got a PS3 60gig, I purchased a 1 year Full Coverage Warranty? Was it a waste of money. They told me ps3 only has a 90 day warranty from Sony.. ? :confused:
It is never a waste of money to get an extended warranty on first generation hardware. Sony had many revisions of the PS2 to work out problems, it stands to reason that they will with the PS3.

That is not flame bait it is just fact. Microsoft did the same thing with Xbox.

Jasonx82 said:
Just got a PS3 60gig, I purchased a 1 year Full Coverage Warranty? Was it a waste of money. They told me ps3 only has a 90 day warranty from Sony.. ? :confused:

Who ever told you that doesn't know what they are talking about. The PS3 has a full year warranty, so basically, yeah, you just wasted your money. Get it back.

btf1980 said:
Who ever told you that doesn't know what they are talking about. The PS3 has a full year warranty, so basically, yeah, you just wasted your money. Get it back.

got it back :D

Sixthsense said:

I remember seeing that exact picture in the Jerker thread a while ago and I still remember it because it was so impressive :D

Just you should look after it a bit more with all those fingerprints on the screen lol :p

sitalchauhan said:
I remember seeing that exact picture in the Jerker thread a while ago and I still remember it because it was so impressive :D

Just you should look after it a bit more with all those fingerprints on the screen lol :p

Oh well, what can I do, bezel is piano black :( Nothing has changed, minus the new consoles .

Very impressive displays, nice to see a couple of HTPC setups in this thread.I had Vista running, but last I checked Nvidia did not have drivers that support widescreen resolutions under VIsta

Paladin238 said:
my setup;

1000280jm9.jpg

Damn Yankees FTW

The only camera i have is in my razr, I'll see if i can get a decent pic of my setup with it once i get back home after the holidays.

I just watched the first episode of prison break and i'm watching the second now, this show is really good. Thanks for the recommendations those of you who were talking about it :p

MrBojangels said:
Don't you hate that shit! I get green bars through all of my Hitachi F59 images as well :mad:
tv3.jpg

I wish I had a camera with adjustable shutter speeds :(

this is a nice setup :D

DSCF0801.jpg

I just moved and everything looks like shit. I need to spend some time making it pretty.

Bought me a new monitor on Boxing day (Canada)

20inch Widescreen LG FlatPanel - was $299

0001454kf6.jpg

0001455qe3.jpg

0001456lh0.jpg

It's delicious

Wondernerd said:
http://www.ironnerd.com/temp/DSCF0801.jpg

I just moved and everything looks like shit. I need to spend some time making it pretty.
lol the 360 stands out, only white thing!

Buckweed said:
ZOMG, is that the L204WT?? how does the 360 look on it? is it 360 running 720P?

bandit390 said:
Just added my PS3, yesterday.

I play them both on my dell

Geez, worrying me like that. Making me think you were running them on that little 21" TV.
:mad:

:p

Here's my 360 running on some old (but still awesome) equipment, and a ghetto'd cooling system :D . Sorry about the crappy photos...

360setup012tk7.jpg

360setup007aj0.jpg

ghetto360008xa1.jpg

Mitsubishi WS-A65 65" RP 1080i
Avayon DiVX Progressive Scan player
Yamaha HTR-5540 A/V receiver
Bose AcoustimASS (replacing this)

Sexbox is cooled by 4 80mm fans (two intakes on the side, two outtakes on the back), and the brick is cooled by a single 120mm. The fans help a shitton...if I leave them off, the room temperature goes up a few degrees from how toasty the 360 gets! :eek: Cathodes thrown in for cool ambient lighting.

Upgrading to some HD sattelite receivers as well. Dunno what else to upgrade...this TV is old, but it rocks hard :D

how does the 360 look on that rear-projection? could it be crisper, i.e washed out blacks etc etc

DSC000445.JPG

First post, I've been lurking for a while but never really had anything to say :p

edit: cellphone pic, I'll take another one because it does not do the PS3 justice

miskari said:
how does the 360 look on that rear-projection? could it be crisper, i.e washed out blacks etc etc

Crisp as can be. The IQ is amazing, unrivaled by any 720p LCD I've ever seen. Washed out blacks? Are you kidding man? It's a CRT, the blacks are as true as can possibly be. :p

I could not wish for anything better in a display. I would only consider upgrading to a 1080p set for PS3, otherwise there is absolutely no reason.

m3ta1head said:
Crisp as can be. The IQ is amazing, unrivaled by any 720p LCD I've ever seen. Washed out blacks? Are you kidding man? It's a CRT, the blacks are as true as can possibly be. :p

I could not wish for anything better in a display. I would only consider upgrading to a 1080p set for PS3, otherwise there is absolutely no reason.
For the record you probably have layers of dust caked on your CRT lenses....if it is 3+ Years old it REALLY needs to be serviced.

MrBojangels said:
For the record you probably have layers of dust caked on your CRT lenses....if it is 3+ Years old it REALLY needs to be serviced.

I'm arranging to have it serviced+calibrated, thank you very much :p

The problem is...who will do it? Who do I ask?

Back