Post Pictures of your Console Setups! All Generations

jakuum said:
Ah yes, <3 the Dreamcast. Haven't played it much lately since it started to reset itself at random. I've read some fixes but haven't had the time to try them out.

Easy to fix :) The major one is making sure the lid switch is being pressed properly when you close it. Took me ages to figure that out.

That console is still awesome.

blazingrig said:
ne0-reloaded what model is that Samsung TV, is it the 26 inch version? Also in that picture of the Prison Break episode was that HD or just SD cable. I got a HD cable box but most of the standard def channells look worse than my SDTV.. Strange.

32" model, LN-S3292D. It was in HD, using my 360 to view it. SD channels are supposed to look worse on hd sets, cuz the image needs to be scaled from 640x480 to 1366x768 (in my case). if u sit back far enough, about 8 feet, sd shows don't look that bad. HD looks fantastic obviously. if u dont have HD cable, i don't, just buy an amplified antenna from walmart for 10 bucks to get all the locals in HD.

JR_Rider said:
i was about to get that stand, instead i chose this one...

and YES prison break ISSSSSS the best show in the history of television....THE SEASON FINALE TONIGHT WAS INSANE!!!!! leaves me wanting more just like EVERY episode, i CANNOT WAIT until january 22 for the new season sheesh...

i got the stand for like $70 at walmart because my tv was setting on my dresser in my room b4 that. when i get my next tv, im definately getting something more homely. i thought a glass stand would be cool, but im not feeling it too much.

January is gonna a wonderful month. 24 and prison break. i gotta feeling it's only gonna be like 5 eps though, because they'll be doing 2 seasons basically back to back. Seeing bullock being cellmates with the big gay grizzly bear prisoner made me laugh. i kinda felt bad for him.

I have neither, but very nice setups gentlemen. When I need my fix, I walk 2 blocks and god play either system at my friends house...just as easy, and less expensive :-D

VoodooChi|d said:
Is that the 30" or 34" Model?

Also, how does it look and are you hooked up composite or component?

It's the 34" model, and i'm hooked up via composite atm, debating whether to order from Nintendo or wait till the cheaper 3rd party cables get to stores. Composite makes me a sad panda :(.

Ok well when I get off work. I will show you my Xbox360, PS3, Wii, Sega Genesis, PC setup :p ... I hooked up my PS3 last night and got a wii too. So now I am complete. :p

ne0-reloaded said:
i got the stand for like $70 at walmart because my tv was setting on my dresser in my room b4 that. when i get my next tv, im definately getting something more homely. i thought a glass stand would be cool, but im not feeling it too much.

January is gonna a wonderful month. 24 and prison break. i gotta feeling it's only gonna be like 5 eps though, because they'll be doing 2 seasons basically back to back. Seeing bullock being cellmates with the big gay grizzly bear prisoner made me laugh. i kinda felt bad for him.

haha, yea not to take the thread off topic but, it did make me laugh too, that guy was alvacado he was the guy he put tweener in the cell with to get raped because he wouldnt give him information....at the end for the previews i did see bellock throwin a few punches tho haha, i think he caught somebody too lol

but yea, im lovin the stand i got its perfect since my computer stand is glass too

my setup;

1000280jm9.jpg

I want to play.... do I get a prize?

This one is a Sony 60'' LCD Projection TV (KF-60WE610) running through a 7.1 surround sound setup (with the rear 3 speakers mounted in the roof, one of the best parts about planning your home theater while doing renovations is that you can run the speaker wires through the walls which makes it much cleaner) powered by a Dennon AVR-3803 amplifier. I like it alot and it does the trick. My 360 is running amazing at 1080P and with the optical cable I have jumped about 3 times now during GoW.

The other treasure is this thing. Its a Sony Bravia 40'' LCD TV (KLV-S40A10) thats hooked up to a 6.1 system for when the basement is in use and TV needs to be watched. This is possibly my favourite TV in the house. Why? Because while the 60'' is great its just BIG where as the Bravia has to be one of the cleanest and most sharpest looking LCD's that I have ever seen. (yes I know the top of the TV looks like its bending or something, I dont know why that is. Maybe its just the lighting or the camera, I am not sure....)

lol thanks, I changed the pictures because the first one showed to much of my nice carpet and not enough of the good stuff, so I think this one is a little better + i added a picture with my cat in it. enjoy.

sdk said:
lol thanks, I changed the pictures because the first one showed to much of my nice carpet and not enough of the good stuff, so I think this one is a little better + i added a picture with my cat in it. enjoy.

Zomg teh cat is watching us!

Nice setup btw. :D

EDT: Btw, it would be cool if people named their display/sound system or whatever. :)

303921558_6fa35877ca.jpg

i just bought a wall mount for my TV. so the 20 inch will be where the 32 inch is at now and the 32 inch will be mounted on the wall directly above it.

TV is a Samsung LNS3241. monitor is a Dell 2005FPW.

mrmetal_53 said:
wow, that is scary. we have the same desk, same computer in the same spot (same case at least), and 360 in the same place :eek:

i just picked mine up. do you find you have heat problems when playing it for extended periods of time, since its in the confined space? the few times ive played mine, i just pull it out from the small space.

i have the same desk too, got it at staples little over a year ago.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Mike6sic6/IMG_0145.jpg

U HAX0R said:
Zomg teh cat is watching us!

Nice setup btw. :D

EDT: Btw, it would be cool if people named their display/sound system or whatever. :)

Nope shes just watching you.......

As for my setup I edited my original post to add the info for ya.

jester1176 said:
i just bought a wall mount for my TV. so the 20 inch will be where the 32 inch is at now and the 32 inch will be mounted on the wall directly above it.

TV is a Samsung LNS3241. monitor is a Dell 2005FPW.

I go that same samsung. i'll post my new setup when I clean up, just too lazy cause im sick.

CyC said:
CyC could you tell me where you got that wallpaper of the grass/space from? or perhaps upload it somewhere? It looks breathtaking, thank you!

Here is my setup..

37'' Westinghouse 1080p
60GB Playstation 3
Xbox360 Premium
Nintendo Wii

^^^^^^^^^^ Can I touch you???

But seriously, you don't have any heat issues with the 360 or ps3 like that?

Also, since you have all three which is the best out of these three: 360 w/ gears, Ps3 w/ Resistance, or Wii w/ Zelda???

Can I touch you???

Gavinni said:
CyC could you tell me where you got that wallpaper of the grass/space from? or perhaps upload it somewhere? It looks breathtaking, thank you!

Right now I like the Xbox360 with Gears. I would rather the PS3 be the best. But it isn't. It just doesn't have enough things to go with it quite yet. I am sure it will surpass the Xbox360 for me when NCAA 2008 comes out for it though.

The Wii would be second on my list because its just fun to play with the girlfriend and beat her all the time in bowling/tennis and have her get mad and want to play again. I haven't played Zelda on it yet, I will probably start playing it tomorrow or the next day though.

PS3 will get there. I already see alot of potential, just needs to get some more games for it and I love the blue-ray. Watched Talledega Nights on it last night with full 1080p. It looks great. Also, I am typing this from my PS3...lol

Oh and sorry for it being a racist cabinet. :p

*Edit* Also, no heat issues with those spaces. As long as I have the sliding door open to the side they don't get too hot. Its warm, but not too hot. Plus the Xbox360 has the intercooler on the back of it.

I wish my girlfriend wanted to play again after shes lost a game or two. Its hard to "let" her win without her noticing.

damn SDK... that looks so comfortable...

qbert3 said:
I wish my girlfriend wanted to play again after shes lost a game or two. Its hard to "let" her win without her noticing.

damn SDK... that looks so comfortable...

Oh yes it is... its great. The best part is that I didn't pay for any of it : )

CyC thanks for the link to that wallpaper, much appreciated.

PS3 just landed! :D

Just downloaded NBA 07 and it looks awesome at 1080i, the pic really doesn't give it any justice but you can blame SE k800i for that. 3.2mp? Pfffft.

qbert3 said:

Yeah the only game she can compete with me is bowling...the rest she is out of luck lol. I have to let her win every once in awhile. She doesn't notice when I let her win though so its all good.

In NHL 07 on xbox360, she gets like 30 shots before one of my defenders finally can get down to her..(I change to everyone and push up, as fast as I can) and she still doesn't notice lol :p

Haha yeah...my girlfriend does it the best though. She stomps her feet...says she hates me...then says I am going to beat you this time (after the 5th time around....) ;)

Then your girlfriend starts getting undressed to distract you, then she kicks your ass (kicks your ass on the game that is!!)

Just got my 360 back from warranty work so i finally got a picture. Just put in a 120GB sata into the PS3 also today.

setup2.jpg

Back