Post Pictures of your Console Setups! All Generations

3far4shot

Gawd
I dont have ethier one so i cant post but i want both tho. :(

Edit: i had all three but sold the PS3 so now i have Xbox 360 and Wii.

Re-Edit: My 360 is now dead and i only have a Wii. lol

Re-Re-Edit: I now have both a PS3 Slim 250GB and a Wii,

Re-Re-Re-Edit: Now i don't own any Consoles again. lol

Last edited:
id like to see how someone has their 360 elevated. I have a hard time with the power supply for the 360 because my small cabinet that I have it on is quite tall. the power brick is heavy and very short on length going from the console to the power brick... I just cant find a nice spot for that stupid power brick.

well i usually have it to the right of my laptop and i play it on a 19 inch lcd:

cimg0152sf3.jpg

currently have it hooked up to this though:

cimg0153od0.jpg

:D

pandora's box said:
well i usually have it to the right of my laptop and i play it on a 19 inch lcd:

cimg0152sf3.jpg

currently have it hooked up to this though:

cimg0153od0.jpg

:D

projector??

Haven't gotten a PS3, but I'm waiting in line for the Wii tonight. :)

So here's my 360 setup.

con5.jpg

DSC01998.jpg

maademperor said:
Buckweed, is that an official 360 theme? if not, how didja do it??

connect my xbox to my PC using Windows media connect

made a folder in that said program.

when to 'media' in my 360

chose pictures

two thing came up "Console" or "Computer"

Choose computer. looked for my folder, found picture, hit X to set as background

voila

Buckweed said:
Choose computer. looked for my folder, found picture, hit X to set as background
The question is, where did you find that picture?

Curious minds want to know! :eek:

lesman said:
Haven't gotten a PS3, but I'm waiting in line for the Wii tonight. :)

So here's my 360 setup.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c334/alienfast/setup/con5.jpg[/IMG]

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c334/alienfast/setup/DSC01998.jpg[/IMG]

I had that same setup, but 61". Nice.

5150Joker said:
Nope its a 37" Westinghouse 1080p Monitor. Check out the display forum for a huge thread about it.

Notice the blue "badge of honor" in the upper right hand corner of the TV, proudly showing the 1080P spec lol.

99% done. Just need to fix a little paint around the frame, and permanently attach the frame to the wall.

lesman said:
61" as well. I may go smaller, though. 61" just seems a little much right now.
I know how you feel. When I had mine in my old house, my living room was about 8 feet long lol. So I had to sit about 7 feet from it. I felt like I was in a movie theatre.

Still have to put some fans in my comp so sorry for that hint of ugliness. This woman in the pic too. ;) 50" Sony KDS-A2000. TV stand from Ikea. 24" Sony FW900 comp monitor. Stacker 830, Radeon x1900XT + CF edition, P5W DH Deluxe, E6600, X-Fi Music, 2GB GSkill. Scientific atlanta 8300HD DVR. Some Samsung upconvert player/recorder. Of course Xbox360.

I hook up the PC to the TV as well, I just like to surf on my Fw900 with the TV on in the background.

More minimalist audio setup. Onkyo SR-604 6.1 amp. Got my 5 satellites from velodyne (they were clearing out there first foray into regular speaker territory, they are mostly a subwoofer company). Speaker stands the atlantic ones from Walmart. Dayton 10" sub. For around $450 it works well.

Sorry I'm terrible at taking photographs. Only one that's not a blurry mess. My set is actually very nice I think.

dscf1369sc9.jpg

My escape from reality setup...

50" Sony E2000 Grand Wega Projection LCD
Sony progressive scan DVD player
Yamaha 5.1 900 watt receiver system
Custom built HTPC filled with way to much illegal stuff :p
3Com gigabit LAN switch
XBox360
SNES*coming soon* Nintendo Wii

And a shit load of remotes :p

escape5.jpg

escape6.jpg

escape3.jpg

Lol, we all seem hell bent on making our friends jealous and waking up the neighbors. Star Wars HD is starting, time to start the Recorder!

texuspete00 said:
Lol, we all seem hell bent on making our friends jealous and waking up the neighbors. Star Wars HD is starting, time to start the Recorder!

I'll wait for the bittorrents :D

UltraJounin said:
SWEET, you have a Sega Genesis!!! I wish I would have kept mine :(

heck yah! "High Definision Graphics" baby!!! i love how it says that right above the "16 bit" lol, priceless!

sakurakana1003 said:
Here's mines
[pic]
I envyyyyyyyyy you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks real good, what kinda tv is that and how is the 360 hooked up? VGA/component, 720p/1080i?

Back