Post Pictures of your Console Setups! All Generations

Just finished buliding a riser for the second couch in my theater setup and picked up a 37" Olevia on Friday to complete everything.

Going eventually add a bar/countertop off of the back of the riser, just didn't have time to get it done in time for the game tonight.

And yes, I know there is a rat's nest behind the entertainment center. :D

Just finished buliding a riser for the second couch in my theater setup and picked up a 37" Olevia on Friday to complete everything.

Going eventually add a bar/countertop off of the back of the riser, just didn't have time to get it done in time for the game tonight.

Looks nice!!!. I see you are a big colts fan.:)

Just a little. ;)

All my signed footballs and pictures and whatnot are in the family room upstairs. Haven't moved any of it down to the basement yet. Not sure if I want to either. I could barely sleep last night because of the game today.

19 will always be better than 18. :D

<- baltimore colts fan. nice setup though

GO BEARS

InfernalMachine said:
HT018.jpg

What TV is that?

COME ON LETS SEE MORE PICS!!! (Including Wii):D :D

lol i would show you some new pics of mine but i dont have a wii, anyways they are on the 3rd page.

Oh i did get a Comcast HD cable box though and ditched my DVD player for my HTPC DVD player... lol.

lol i would show you some new pics of mine but i dont have a wii, anyways they are on the 3rd page.

Oh i did get a Comcast HD cable box though and ditched my DVD player for my HTPC DVD player... lol.
Ok, But there should be more people with at least one that has shown anything.

No Wii yet, but I have the others.

Here's my chair:

DSC00960.jpg

And the setup:

DSC00963.jpg

Sony KDF-60XS955, Denon 3806, Klipsch Quintet IIIs all around w/ the 10" sub (soon to be replaced once I get in the new house), 360, PS3, GC, and some other crap.

that is an awesome setup! BTW has any1 used their Wii on a PC monitor??? im just askin

No Wii yet, but I have the others.

Here's my chair:

DSC00960.jpg

And the setup:

DSC00963.jpg

Sony KDF-60XS955, Denon 3806, Klipsch Quintet IIIs all around w/ the 10" sub (soon to be replaced once I get in the new house), 360, PS3, GC, and some other crap.

Very nice setup!!!:) and i love the tv!!;)

Yeah, that TV rocks. Those started coming out about 4 months after I bought mine. If only there were some way to "trade in" TV's.

Very nice setup!!!:) and i love the tv!!;)

Thanks man, my wife complained about me hogging our Sammy DLP to play games on and told me I needed to get my own TV, lol

Yeah, that TV rocks. Those started coming out about 4 months after I bought mine. If only there were some way to "trade in" TV's.

Yeah, I got mine in the spring of 05 and then they released the 1080P SXRDs in the Fall, unfortunately that's the way it is. :(

Yeah, I got mine in the spring of 05 and then they released the 1080P SXRDs in the Fall, unfortunately that's the way it is. :(

One nice thing about the Sony 1080p TV's is they're no more than what you or I paid. Err...unless you got yours on a major sale at least :) I was checking around Best Buy last night (looking for the wireless 360 pad PC adapter) and you can get some pretty amazing TV's under 3K now.
I have a friend who's in need of an HDTV when she gets her new house, so I can hopefully sell her mine for 1000-1500K and get one of the newer ones.
At the very least, if it doesn't pan out the only things I'll miss out on are games and movies in 1080p. It still appears as though 1080p TV might never happen, or if it does it won't be soon.

Not the best pictures, as the set up is messy at the moment. Duct tape is anti cat repellent, works pretty well too :D

IMG_0054

IMG_0055

That looks awesome!!! and the tv looks nice!;)

Thanks, I just bought a wireless KB & M combo for the HTPC, most of the Wii stuff is stashed behind the PS2, I need to get rid of all those stupid VHS tapes to redo my wireing but its nice.

The TV was a great deal, I love it, great 1080p picture and color, I spent a few months deciding between the Mitsu and the 5087W samsung, but there were more features and specs that I wanted for my use. Just wish I didnt need the cat repellent hehe. Thanks for the comment.

That tv is huge!! but it must look good.:)

I have the same TV in 50 inch form. The TV is freaking awesome. 10,000/1 Contrast Ratio, 1080p. I have friends with many more expensive LCD's and Plasmas, as well as other DLP's, and every single one of them admit the picture on this TV is insane! I will see about getting a few pictures up of mine later when I get home :)

PS-Rage that's one hell of a component rack! Neat and clean. Very nice! =D

Ryan

Posted this before, but now it's finally done. Just got the chairs this morning:

Damn good eyes, yes I go to Purdue. Freshman year in CIT.

I am a little late in responding to this, but I would also guess that you are either in Wiley, Owen, or Tarkington Hall. I was in Wiley Hall from 2000 to 2002.

And as a tip, go out and get as much Pledge as you can and spray down the hallway floors one night. It will provide you with some nice laughs come morning

Back