Post Pictures of your Console Setups! All Generations

Why two hd-dvd players?

One for the HTPC and one for the 360.
The DVD Rom in the HTPC died and a member here was selling the HD-DVD drive for $25 shipped so I bought it. I just bought the LG BD/HD-DVD combo drive so the second HD-DVD drive is going back into the box to be used as a spare.

Game Collection: This is only half
SNV30146.jpg

32" SDTV w/ Wii
SNV30147.jpg

28" Hannspree w/ PS3
SNV30158.jpg

SNV30159.jpg

Update:

Gaming PC, WHServer, PS3, and Wii connected to Vizio 47"

SNV30193.jpg

SNV30199.jpg

SNV30203.jpg

Everyone here has such great setups, especially their TV's. Here's my bedroom setup, nothing too special. I need to get a new(er) TV though. Sorry for the wires though, i just recently moved the TV cabinet from that left corner. Needed to move it to separate the front speakers more for the new speakers I just got. :D

One of the surround speakers.

Is that a remote stand? That thing is cool.

yah, i got a few from the walmart parking lot, late at night on the way out i noticed a bunch of plastic wrapped stuff on the ground, i scooped it up, unwrapped it, and discovered 5 floor model logitech remotes (dummy remotes), and 3 remote stands, i modified the stands a little so it would sit flat, holds all my remotes nicely.

Use your sick as monitor for the main tv! Cant the PS3 hook up to it? And Put the surround sound to the pc and everything. Pure sweetness if you do that.

is that TV in your sauna? :D

j/k I like the wood

(that's what she said)

only when the humidifier is on (it really smells like one).

twas a little project, took a few weeks to cut and air nail all that wood up, but damn worth it.

Use your sick as monitor for the main tv! Cant the PS3 hook up to it? And Put the surround sound to the pc and everything. Pure sweetness if you do that.

Hehe, ya read my mind. I wanted to play my PS3 on the monitor so i bought this thing. . .

Its component yes, but its the first time ive played anything console related in hi-def. It was only 28 bucks too. :)

I dont have it hooked up anymore right now cuz of the new speakers though, but ill go back and forth sometimes.

And i have my old home theatre hooked up to the PC (only stereo though). They're on top of the monitor now.

Originally Posted by ganesh21
Update:

Gaming PC, WHServer, PS3, and Wii connected to Vizio 47"
SNV30193.jpg

Damn, that's a huge . . . hamburger.

Hehe, ya read my mind. I wanted to play my PS3 on the monitor so i bought this thing. . .

Its component yes, but its the first time ive played anything console related in hi-def. It was only 28 bucks too. :)

I dont have it hooked up anymore right now cuz of the new speakers though, but ill go back and forth sometimes.

And i have my old home theatre hooked up to the PC (only stereo though). They're on top of the monitor now.

Damn, that's a huge . . . hamburger.

Man vs food ftw

man cave - about 50% complete: 61" samsung LED DLP, ps3, hd dvr
3207633315_c58348b496.jpg

3207653713_ce98b46cfb.jpg

upstairs: 40" samsung 1080p LCD, wii, hd dvr
3207676651_b9535a259d.jpg

sorry for the bad flash stuff, still getting used to the nuances of still images with my canon hf100 :)

So I finally rearranged mine a bit and organized it differently, so I took some pics...
IMG_2825.jpg

Nothing overly fancy.

Nothing fancy huh? WHAT ABOUT THE SWEET KATANAS?? :p

Man I gotta get me one of those HDTV's soon. :| How much are cheapish 30ish " these days?

Price wise, the 30"ish LCD's are not bad at all, saw a nice 720p RCA in Walmart for $479 so there not horribly overpriced. I plan on picking up that same tv soon for my office.
So, not bad right now for the prices.

WOW nice setups guys! I'm still chillin with my 20" monitor thats pulling double duty with my PC and PS3!

This is my TEMPORARY setup :p

I'm playing in the living room while my parents are away.

n674471094_1997306_7774.jpg

At night..
n674471094_1997266_4758.jpg

n674471094_1997267_5662.jpg

I lol @ the Guitar Hero sticker everytime.
n674471094_2001778_223.jpg

my college setup..Im a full time student working to be a high school teacher. I also work part time at the University to earn a little play money for the weekends.

its a Samsung 226BW....i have the same setup with the ps3 running on it.

http://hdimage.org/images/7ivxljlfunuhb5ws9wh_kx17oi9c0rldnfwfuqdc00064.png[/IMG][/URL]
Nice setups guys. :)

Is that a Pioneer A-35r Integrated Amplifier? Do you use it as a headphone amp and a speaker amp?

Back