Post Pictures of your Console Setups! All Generations

that setup is fantastic bro, I really like it! :)

My new 360 setup:

100_4436.jpg

Put the sound thru my XFI for some 5.1 goodness!!

Samsung 61" 1080P DLP, Xbox 360, Pioneer 1014TX receiver, Polk R50's main, Polk CSI3 center, Polk R15 surrounds, Harmon Kardon 10" Sub, Samsung DVD-HD960, Mac Mini for HTPC.
**SNIP**

So how does that Mac Mini work as an HTPC?? Any good?

Hmm, i have that chair, that 360, that monitor, that keyboard, that cell phone, and that remote. Are you trying to be me? :p

LOL, what version monitor do you have? I have the 940BW. Im looking into getting the Blackjack or the Q also. I really hate this phone.

LOL, what version monitor do you have? I have the 940BW. Im looking into getting the Blackjack or the Q also. I really hate this phone.

I have the 941BW. Bright and responsive, though i've decided that 900 pixels just isn't a large enough height for me.

Well I just stumbled across this thread so I figured I'd share my setup with everyone.

equipment stand:
100_2792.jpg

Xbox 360 with HD DVD player
20 gb PS3
Wii
5x1 HDMI switch
Analog RCA switch
Directv HD reciever
ethernet switch
Onkyo 100 watts x6 channel HT reciever with 6.1 speaker package
Sony HDMI upconvert DVD player
2x1 coaxial digital audio switch
and an N64 under the TV for old skool
^thats all in no particular order:p

full setup:
100_2793.jpg

The only thing that is different is the 8" 150 watt sub to the right has been replaced with a JBL SUB12 12" 300 watt sub.:D Also, the tv is a Philips 50" DLP 720P HDTV.

It looks crammed I know, since I live in my parents attic, but they will be moving out soon and the house will be mine.:)

Ok devil you listed everything in there except for your HTPC and I know you have one because I can see the keyboard in both pictures... Come-on now... cough it up!!:D

I use a keyboard and mouse with my ps3 for light internet browsing; I bet thats what it is for if he didn't mention a HTPC... of course I could be wrong

I use a keyboard and mouse with my ps3 for light internet browsing; I bet thats what it is for if he didn't mention a HTPC... of course I could be wrong

You're pretty much right, no HTPC here. Thats my Sharkboard keyboard for the PS3 for online(PS2) games that only support keyboard chatting and for some internet browsing.

I've bought a new tv so here we go :

Love it. Altho the Wii is now gathering dust until I can get my hands on Paper Mario and Mario Party 8. Lets the side down with those god damn nunchuck wires too :(

Cheers matey, its the dogs danglies......especially when paired with the PS3 @ 1080p.

Agree with the Wii, too many samey samey games, it really only gets played when friends are round now and the beers are out.

heres my setup, that i thought id add to this thread
im 17 btw

P6030017.jpg

P6040010.jpg

P6040020.jpg

P6010108.jpg

P5310102.jpg

tell me what you think guys

This is my setup:
ht6-2007.jpg

Hitachi 51F59A 51" HD Rear Projection CRT
Denon AVR-85 Dolby Digital Reciever
Motorola DCT6412III Comcast HD DVR/Cable Box
RCA DRC257N upscaling DVD player
JVC HR-A414 VCR
Xbox 360
Xbox 1.0 (Modded, Xenium ICE)
Cerwin Vega HT Series Center & Surround speakers
Cerwin Vega VS Series speakers on A
Sansui S-71U speakers on B

Not shown:
PS2
Gamecube
Dreamcast
Xbox (it's the kids)

Yeah the CV speakers look kinda weird on top of the Sansui's but they actually sound good like that other wise I would've have put them that way. I really should get some new speakers but whatever, they work for now... they get loud enough to piss off the wife and probably my neighbors too! haha

WE WANT MORE SETUPS :D:D

Agreed!. I originally opening this thread (with my brothers account aka:3far4shot). But haven't had a new setup in a while.:( I need to show mine (i have all three consoles) but i had no digital camera.:( :(

Just upgraded to a 360 elite so i could use the full 1080p on my new tv. Yeah you can hate on my cable management. My wife does. Its just not my strong point.

360elite.jpg

This is my setup:
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x27/Dodkrieg/ht6-2007.jpg

Hitachi 51F59A 51" HD Rear Projection CRT
Denon AVR-85 Dolby Digital Reciever
Motorola DCT6412III Comcast HD DVR/Cable Box
RCA DRC257N upscaling DVD player
JVC HR-A414 VCR
Xbox 360
Xbox 1.0 (Modded, Xenium ICE)
Cerwin Vega HT Series Center & Surround speakers
Cerwin Vega VS Series speakers on A
Sansui S-71U speakers on B

Not shown:
PS2
Gamecube
Dreamcast
Xbox (it's the kids)

Yeah the CV speakers look kinda weird on top of the Sansui's but they actually sound good like that other wise I would've have put them that way. I really should get some new speakers but whatever, they work for now... they get loud enough to piss off the wife and probably my neighbors too! haha

Loving the RPTV. :)

Looks beautiful :D

Just upgraded to a 360 elite so i could use the full 1080p on my new tv. Yeah you can hate on my cable management. My wife does. Its just not my strong point.

Your stand seems kinda small for the TV. Very nice setup tho.

The Home Theater
DSCF0297.jpg

50" Panasonic plasma TH-50PX60U
DSCF0293.jpg

Ps3, Xbox 360, and Wii all around the subwoofer
DSCF0294.jpg

six reclining home theater seats. the three in the back are raised
DSCF0299.jpg

also 7.1 surround sound

that is an amazing setup
one thought though.. putting ps3 and 360 right by a sub might damage them?

I don't think his subwoffer would damage them unless maybe he puts the sound really loud so it some how screws up the consoles.

I was a little scared that the heat would be a problem, but it turns out that the subwoofer is pretty well ventilated.

Cool, i would think that in that tiny area everything would get very heated up. How much was the TV?

Back