Post Pics of ur chars for WoW :D

The game, especially for the type of game it is, was never meant to be viewed up-close.

Yeah, you're usually zoomed out pretty far from your character whenever you are actually doing anything other than looking at how pretty you are

Jump2.jpg

Here's another this time w/ some people around granted its not too many but you get the idea.

i really miss the days when it was fun to stay home, drink and play wow

My first character was a warrior, and I really wish I still played him, Warrior was a lot more fun than a Warlock for me :(

Granted, Warlocks are still great to play, but all the people crying about our being overpowered is silly.

Warriors are the most fun once you pair up with a good healer and just go to town on everyone. Potentially unstoppable.

warriors are just not a fun class anymore. they're getting nerfed for the 1% of the population that gets the top-end gear, and then we're told to suck it.

warriors are just not a fun class anymore. they're getting nerfed for the 1% of the population that gets the top-end gear, and then we're told to suck it.
What?

I <3 my Warrior

I <3 my Lunar Crescent, too

right, and how many hours did you spend farming those mats? only to have a class kite/fear you and kill you in pvp with half same time spent.

Im sorry slammer, but unless youve PVP'd hardcore with a warrior, you would know warriors are on the VERGE of overpowered. If a warrior in pvp is rolling with the correct trinkets/undead with pvp trinket, (and also are MS warrior) then they are EXTREMELY difficult to fight against. As a rogue it was never really hard for me to kill warriors, but now with their new % to crit hitting around 30% on some players, i dont stand a chance anymore. Im running something along the lines of 35000 HK on this char, and warriors that re-spec to Mortal strike and know how to play their class = extremely hard to take down.

On another note, ive finally started to raid (ive been pvping since day one of playing with quest rewards/5man run armor/weapons). Its definately a change.

Grouped with one or two people of the right class who can play well, warriors are extremely dangerous in PvP. If you can't make a couple of friends to PvP with you then, well, QQ moar plz kthxbai.

BTW, farming all those mats only took 2-3 days. Most of the mats I've gotten while leveling to 70, and seeing as how I had a ridiculously amount of money after I hit 70, buying whatever mats I didn't have wasn't a problem.

dont EVER say the ending of that sentence again.

I cannot STAND INTERNET JARGON
Sorry, but...this is my forum account, and I will use jargon as much as I'd like. Unless you are a corrupt moderator or there is a rule here against typing like that, I don't really see what you can do to make me stop.

If it really bugs you that much, just ignore it.

please, just read it for a second.

It isnt the same as the whole "Lol, omfg, omg" type jargon, i can handle that. But when it gets to the point of people typing "L2Play, QQ, kthxbai" it brings a whole different meaning, i dont know if its just me, but reading those things brings my mind to a certain maturity level, dont think im bashing you or anything, im just lettin you know that to some people it may make people think a WHOLE lot different about you. i KNOW im not the only one who thinks about this. I know numerous people that think the same. Its kind of like the whole internet/wow chuck norris bandwagon, one person said it, it was funny for a time, but now its just brutally murdered and hasnt been funny for the past year anymore, but people keep bringing it up. Hope you can understand?

Warriors are definitely have the potential to be very overpowered. I paired up with a Paladin and we were just ripping people apart non-stop. Once you get a rally going, its pretty difficult to take you down since you've got all this rage to play with. Very fun times :D

Nowadays, a good specced Warrior for PvP shouldn't be caught in fear really, Berserker Rage and Death Wish should be more than enough to finish a decent Warlock off.

God I miss my Warrior..

I play my friends warrior all the time (Mooncleaver, 4/5 gladiator, rest pvp gear) and the only classes that give me problems are BM hunters and other warriors. Everything else is just a joke.

I really want to get back into playing, but I'm not sure if I'll enjoy it. I "quit" twice already with the supposed intention of never coming back, but I don't know. I got bored with the end game stuff and leveling alone is completely void of fun for me, so I get shafted either way.

I do really want to play though...huge time sink, but it was loads of fun when I was into it. Ah, the days of staying up until 4am running through some dungeon.

I really want to get back into playing, but I'm not sure if I'll enjoy it. I "quit" twice already with the supposed intention of never coming back, but I don't know. I got bored with the end game stuff and leveling alone is completely void of fun for me, so I get shafted either way.

I do really want to play though...huge time sink, but it was loads of fun when I was into it. Ah, the days of staying up until 4am running through some dungeon.

Have you played BC yet? Whole new game...

Have you played BC yet? Whole new game...

Oh yeah, I'm level 67 at the moment. Just finding it really hard to enjoy the constant questing and grinding. I've always loved doing things like instances, raids, etc. but there are only so many that you can do before you're 70. And besides, most of my friends have probably left too, so I'd be all alone. That just defeats the purpose of an MMO ;)

I have a 60 T3 hunter. I was in a top raid guild Pre BC, before BC we got alot of our other 60s equipped in Naxx. I had the top gear, couple of bows and guns from AQ40 that were #1 and 2 on top DPS. I spent soo much time on that dude and i helped alot of people out with quests and such when I was bored. I made a BE mage when BC hit, got her to 54 and then BOOM, EPL and WPL..... that place is sooo boring and it takes forever to level up there!.... I quit playing, lent out my 3000 gold to some guildie until I come back. I still havent come back to it. Sometimes I get the urge to play, i log on my buddies account and play a BE rogue for 30 mins and then iam like "okay, iam bored..... /exit"

I dont think Iam coming back ever. if someone would get my mage to 60 so I can do outlands thatll be a diff. story.... I just cant bare to do that 54 -> 60 grind AGAIN!!!

I have a 60 T3 hunter. I was in a top raid guild Pre BC, before BC we got alot of our other 60s equipped in Naxx. I had the top gear, couple of bows and guns from AQ40 that were #1 and 2 on top DPS. I spent soo much time on that dude and i helped alot of people out with quests and such when I was bored. I made a BE mage when BC hit, got her to 54 and then BOOM, EPL and WPL..... that place is sooo boring and it takes forever to level up there!.... I quit playing, lent out my 3000 gold to some guildie until I come back. I still havent come back to it. Sometimes I get the urge to play, i log on my buddies account and play a BE rogue for 30 mins and then iam like "okay, iam bored..... /exit"

I dont think Iam coming back ever. if someone would get my mage to 60 so I can do outlands thatll be a diff. story.... I just cant bare to do that 54 -> 60 grind AGAIN!!!

You only have to be level 58 to start the quests in outlands. So you only have 4 levels to go.

You could level @ 54 in felwood instead. Then go to winterspring.

personally leveling usually isn't very fun to me. I just like raiding. I level my alts a little at a time as I tend to get bored fast on them.I really only log on for raids and arenas.

ya im pissed off bout the hunter too. I have the full T3 set, minus the ring. a couple of my good raiding buddies already have most of T4 heck some even say they got T5 pieces....
I worked SOO hard for that T3 gear, if anything itll stay in the bank for EVER!!!

ya im pissed off bout the hunter too. I have the full T3 set, minus the ring. a couple of my good raiding buddies already have most of T4 heck some even say they got T5 pieces....
I worked SOO hard for that T3 gear, if anything itll stay in the bank for EVER!!!

I was watching the Last Resort Magtheridon kill the other day, and I noticed that a lot of their members are still wearing pieces of their T3 set. Same thing in their SSC video. It's worthless just yet.

I was watching the Last Resort Magtheridon kill the other day, and I noticed that a lot of their members are still wearing pieces of their T3 set. Same thing in their SSC video. It's worthless just yet.
I see alot of warriors in top raiding guilds on my server still wearing Dreadnaught Pauldrons. The MT for the #1 guild on my server (#3 Horde in US, back in Naxx days) was using them for the longest time, almost all throughout Karahan. T3 is not worthless just yet, some pieces of T3 are better then items from 5-mans.

And yeah, I hate replacing stuff too. My Lionheart Helm was replaced by a green quest helm, same with my Breastplate of the Chromatic Flight. I've kept all my Level 60 items in the bank, just for memories.

I remember trying to get the chromatic breastplate for the longest time... it was sooo cool. never happened. I did get 325 in skinning thou :) i had unholy on 1 dagger and and crusader on the other for the fun. hahah.... memories :)

Outlands doesn't give me the same "feel" as Azeroth. I still have fun though, Blizzard did a good job on making everything a little easier for casuals. It just feels weird...

I see alot of warriors in top raiding guilds on my server still wearing Dreadnaught Pauldrons. The MT for the #1 guild on my server (#3 Horde in US, back in Naxx days) was using them for the longest time, almost all throughout Karahan. T3 is not worthless just yet, some pieces of T3 are better then items from 5-mans.

And yeah, I hate replacing stuff too. My Lionheart Helm was replaced by a green quest helm, same with my Breastplate of the Chromatic Flight. I've kept all my Level 60 items in the bank, just for memories.

That's because most people won't have T4. You only get one token per week per raid. They could clear gruul's lair for weeks and weeks and not get any warrior t4.

]|[ Mar']['in ]|[;1031070078 said:
That's because most people won't have T4. You only get one token per week per raid. They could clear gruul's lair for weeks and weeks and not get any warrior t4.
Yeah, I realize that. Just trying to say that some pieces of T3 may still be better then gear from 5-mans, just because you've moved to Outland and hit 70 doesn't mean that all your 60 gear is uselss =P

Yeah, I realize that. Just trying to say that some pieces of T3 may still be better then gear from 5-mans, just because you've moved to Outland and hit 70 doesn't mean that all your 60 gear is uselss =P

Oh yeah, most deffinately. T3 is perfectly fine until you get t4. For some classes T3 set bonuses are still worth it to keep on until they have multiple T4.

Edit: And here's a quick screeny of us downing Morogrim Tidewalker for our first time tonight. Monday we'll come back and down Fathom-Lord Karathress

edit2: And yes it looks like balls because I have my graphics turned way down due to the excessive aoe in this fight + I was frapsing.

morogrim_first_kil_not_offe.jpg

Bringing this back from the dead. LVL 70 Night Elf Rogue

"Test me I'll shoot YA, if that don't work LET THE POISEN CRIPPLE YOU"

roguezgunxb8.jpg
roguezfn5.jpg

"Test me I'll shoot YA, if that don't work LET THE POISEN CRIPPLE YOU"

lol, Ill put up 500dps worth of DoT's and then fear you for 20 seconds... and while your running around feared ill blast you with 2500 damage shadow bolt crits

<3 Warlocks

This is old, old, old school. I have long and quit the game, but this was my rogue a few months after BWL came out. I do miss the game some days, such as last night when me & a friend talked about all the fun have had, but I have no time anymore now.

Edit number 2: Here is the image again.

412207zw2.jpg

412207.jpg

This is old, old, old school. I have long and quit the game, but this was my rogue a few months after BWL came out. I do miss the game some days, such as last night when me & a friend talked about all the fun have had, but I have no time anymore now.

Your not missing anything, the game sucks now. Its nothing like it was. TBC has killed WoW

Your not missing anything, the game sucks now. Its nothing like it was. TBC has killed WoW

I prefer TBC over old wow.

Old wow it was basically impossible to find 39 other people that you enjoyed spending 4hours a night a few days a week raiding with.

However, cut out those 15 people I hate, and bam, I now have a ton of fun raiding the 25m content.

And now with the latest patch, there's really no consumable requirement, so I can just log on and raid, no farming etc really required.

Back