Post Pics of ur chars for WoW :D

Draax (main)
draaxbv2.jpg

Dewgo (alt), and check out that clevage shot :p
dewgoyl3.jpg

I don't know why i never saw this thread... i'll have to post my characters when i get home.

Bob002 said:
OMG the robes of pink emo-ness. :D I <3 Draax.

II really don't think it is mere coincidence, that the chest muscle texture lines up exactly with the V neck on that dress. Orc Clevage FTL.

i saw tier 4, googled it. looks pretty hot, the hunter set reminds me of the tier 3 warrior set.

Strange, I can still see all the pics, and still browse his photobucket. I'm rehosting on my own now. edit here they are now:

druid_t4.jpg

hunter_t4.jpg

mage_t4.jpg

pally_t4.jpg

priest_t4.jpg

rogue_t4.jpg

shaman_t4.jpg

warlock_t4.jpg

warrior_t4.jpg

firearm_5849.jpg

Hell I stopped playing 6 months ago and I had 3 60's.

I'm betting there's someone out there with 10-15 60's....

My friend's retired dad has at least 7-8 60s. He has every profession at 300 and is constantly grinds rep and looks for patterns/plans.

I can't imagine putting in that much time across so many different characters.

numpicupdateyy7.jpg

Havnt played him much currently working on a warrior on a pvp server. Should get the 2.5 chest tonight on my rogue if we clear all the way, cant seem to get BF to drop :(

I stlil haven't replaced my Tier 2 healing gear....soon I will be though, I hope :D

Some reason my screen shots aren't being saved anymore :|

But If you scroll up my mage (63) im looking to trade him for a level 55-65 Tauren Warrior on any server. PM me if interested

Heh yeah, my rogue is back in full epics (minus shoulders and pants). Shaman is almost in the full HWL set again.

Back