Post Pics of ur chars for WoW :D

give me your priest =P.

finally someone who likes orcs along with me! You can join anyday! lol

tollkeen1.jpg

the one time my toon blinks and i hit the screenshot button! =/

HRslammR said:
tollkeen1.jpg

the one time my toon blinks and i hit the screenshot button! =/

I think it looks kinda neat, like she is praying or about to execute some foul undead.

Blakestr said:
I think it looks kinda neat, like she is praying or about to execute some foul undead.

haha the best thing ever happened once in Arathi Basin. this undead rogue was trying to cap the mines, and i came runnin up just as he destealthed, and he saw me and he knew he was at 10% health, which activates a huge dmg skill i have. so he just kneeled down execution style, so i went /salute and proceeded to execute him for 1k. i laughed pretty hard at that.

Just got a new pimp mount this weekend. It is the mount that you can buy after getting exalted with the Wintersaber Trainers in Winterspring. I'm the first on my server (Skywall) to get it, as far as I know.

pimpkittie.jpg

thats a pimp ride, I dont even have my epic yet, but I know you logged some hours in the saddle to get that thing.

Judgelol.jpg

Me (taking pic) some guild members and couple others after a ownage in AB went to hammer fall and owned everything there :)

Invalid said:
damn i miss this game (quit since early august)

Same.

I am going to have to reup my account since I have all the patches up to date just in case.

Just curious about the horde guild thats going. Thinking of making me an alt on a new server and of course I thought of you guys :D . How many are in the guild? Instance progression? What classes are needed most?(even though I think I've made my mind up if I roll there). Thanks.

JasonG

JasonG said:
Just curious about the horde guild thats going. Thinking of making me an alt on a new server and of course I thought of you guys :D . How many are in the guild? Instance progression? What classes are needed most?(even though I think I've made my mind up if I roll there). Thanks.

JasonG

Have about 50is people... on any given night will have 20-25 people online... We're doing ZG now, have teamed up with other guilds for MC, will be doing BWL at some point I'm sure.

Need all classes, except rogues.

Had a strange feeling you'd say that. I'm a fan of rogues even though we keep getting nerfed little by little. Allways been alliance though so it'd be slow progression to move up for me considering it's a pvp realm right? My second choice would be to start a warrior, but tell me what you need most, top 3 and I'll try and play one of those. :D I'm good for a couple days a week leveling up. Oh, and who would I msg for the guild?

JasonG

JasonG said:
Had a strange feeling you'd say that. I'm a fan of rogues even though we keep getting nerfed little by little. Allways been alliance though so it'd be slow progression to move up for me considering it's a pvp realm right? My second choice would be to start a warrior, but tell me what you need most, top 3 and I'll try and play one of those. :D I'm good for a couple days a week leveling up. Oh, and who would I msg for the guild?

JasonG

msg seleste or agilent (same guy) in game for that. we really have a ton of rogues. warrior, druid, or priest would be 3 good ones. mages.... have plenty of locks too...

Will prob be starting a priest sometime tonight when the servers are back up. Hope I'd be a good addition as I've only really played dps/tank before. :D

JasonG

Drawshot said:
Just got a new pimp mount this weekend. It is the mount that you can buy after getting exalted with the Wintersaber Trainers in Winterspring. I'm the first on my server (Skywall) to get it, as far as I know.]

Who are you? Synthetic had the epic PVP tiger awhile back IIRC.

MemoryInAGarden said:
Who are you? Synthetic had the epic PVP tiger awhile back IIRC.
I'm Tisha on Skywall. As far as I know, I was the 3rd on the server to be exalted with Darnassus to be able to ride the NE mounts (Vix, and Bekah were the only two before me). I reached exalted on the 8th of August, and purchased my epic on the 15th. However, I believe I am still the only one on the server to be exalted with Winterspring Wintersaber Trainers to get the winterspring mount. As far as I know, there are not any Night Elves that have gotten this mount even.

And, yes... despite the lack of 'battlearmor', the winterspring mount is an epic mount.

oh... And here is an entry about the wintersaber trainers in wowwiki for those of you that might be interested in getting it:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Wintersaber_Trainers

Please note that getting to exalted with the Wintersaber Trainers will only allow you to buy the mount. If you are not a Night Elf, you will also need to be exalted with Darnassus to be able to learn tiger riding so you can ride the mount. Fortunately, getting to exalted with Darnassus now is easy as cake with the runecloth donation quest.

Nappo said:
<3 I was the first alliance on my server with it. BTW what enchant did you go for? I went 22 int.

Don't you have more pressing issues than looking at WoW chars?

Nappo said:
<3 I was the first alliance on my server with it. BTW what enchant did you go for? I went 22 int.
i have seen a lot with + healing on it now. seems to be the best enchant now. (non pvp)

here is an update of mine

My rogue
Num601.jpg

My mage
smitt34.jpg

Me with my stam gear on and a friend in his pvp gear on
NumandIntim.jpg

(come tuesday i should have my full set)

HRslammR said:
tollkeenownz.jpg

tollkeenownz1.jpg

tollkeenownz2.jpg

diemagedie.jpg

my warrior ownz. and that last one is against a mage. =)

lol wow a picture of text. We want to see the warrior, not your combat log.

michealo said:
can someone post an in game screenshot
i've been thinking about starting to play WoW, but the graphics looks one step below cell shading

They're meant to be that way, man. WoW is +/- cartoony in style. Also, it IS very low rez in terms of model detail. *Everything* in the game is very, very low poly, but that's true of all MMO's. You need that kind of thing because you can't always tell how many characters are going to show up in a given setting.

What's amazing, though, is the *Texturing* in WoW. One example I always am blown away by is at Gorbashi Arena. When you're in there you'd *swear* that the bleechers are all geometry, but if you get at it from the right angle you can see that it's just a bunch of big, flat planes with incredibly well designed textures on them.

WoW is cool.

Jason

PS: Alliance and 95% of its' players suck ASS! :)

:( was 20% away from lt commander. O well, just got me a new blade from ZG :)

Numblade.jpg

Final update until i get the rest of my nightslayer gear
pvpgear.jpg

Back