Post Pics of ur chars for WoW :D

I just dinged 40 today. I tore through level 39 in about 7 hours since I got it at 2AM yesterday. I have my mount because of a nice guildie who lent me money. He also took a group of us on a lightning SM run (cath and armory in under an hour and a half, including waiting for healer to run from SS). With the money I bought the shoulders and boots with spurs to go with them. When I hit 44, I'm gonna pick up a phantom blade and dualie it with sword of serenity. Obviously got the helm from Herod, and gloves are from the Scarlet set. I'm also finding that I prefer "____ of the Falcon" items. The extra mana really helps for a person like me who unleashes hell with aimed shot and volley shot (got a volley shot on 8 mobs at once in cath; that's 44dps to 8 mobs at the same time; he he, alright, giggity giggity)

talkimas%2040.jpg

bonkrowave said:
Shadowbreaker ... is that the ravager axe, from SM ??
Yep, got it at 36 and have been using it since 37. It looks even sexier with this nice +5 weapon damage enchant on it (which I got as a steal for 2g)

shadowbreaker513 said:
Yep, got it at 36 and have been using it since 37. It looks even sexier with this nice +5 weapon damage enchant on it (which I got as a steal for 2g)

I just got that Axe last night. Its a nice axe, no complaints.

bonkrowave said:
I just got that Axe last night. Its a nice axe, no complaints.
I love it to. When I hit 44 though, I'm only gonna use it as my instance axe. Because at 44 I can pick up a Phantom Blade and dual wield it with Sword of Serenity

MAN I LOVE THIS BLADE! To bad Pally and warriors can only use it, forgot to get the name but here is a screen shot

greenbalde.jpg

Damn thats hot

first person in our server to have it

WoWScrnShot_031205_024027.jpg

Really old, but I still like it. :)

I currently play as this guy:
gothmagh2.jpg

Screenshot collection here, including the login screens. (Sorry for the unelegant system, it's a 20-line PHP hackjob.)
(There's also my tour of the gnomish airport and connected areas here)

The characters are Knottar/mage/36/Bloodhoof-EU and Gothmagh/mage/32/Ragnaros-EU.

Update2 :D

In combat:

Out of Combat:

I like to fiddle with my UI. It's mainly FlexBar and Diivskins at this point, with lots of personal touches.

got bored so went to top of IF
dundundun.jpg

here is my ingame
level60.jpg

[]D [] []V[] []D Status

Hmm I might buy this game; tell me what are the 3 most powerful classes ?

There are none, otherwise everyone would just be those classes and the other 6 would have no one playing them :p Remember to play on the Stormscale server, that's where the [H]Guild plays :D

edit: Here's my (not much of a) main:

molokai.jpg

Shane said:
Hmm I might buy this game; tell me what are the 3 most powerful classes ?
there arnt any, each class has its own purpose

But Rogues are good for close up power and mages are good for long range power. But each class can cancell itself out in PvP and it also depends on the player and how good they are

Rogues are the most over played class, which amkes alot of people hate them :D

Sky15 said:
Rogues are the most over played class, which amkes alot of people hate them :D

And here I thought it was how rogues seem to love ambushing everyone they've got a good chance to kill. :D

It's interesting, though. Questing on a PvP server as a mage, some classes will attack me much more often than others, and my observations match those of people I know who play other classes. Rogues and hunters are the worst, while e.g. mages seem to be much less aggresive.

On my server (daggerspine) I'd say rogues do the most ganking. Hunters arent all that bad.

Must....revive....thread....

Anyway, here is me, well into 60 in MC about to get my ass kicked by Magmadar.
omgagility.jpg

And here is a picture of my 24 mage alt in Astranaar
syric%2024.jpg

So what do you guys do when you are bored on your server?

Here is what we do

lol.jpg

222lol.jpg

Boss Dragon of Blasted Lands in StormWind :)

Took 2 1/2 hours to fight the dargon over to SW and it was awsome :)

did you manage to kill it? something like that happened on my server recently (dark iron) but it is a new server and everyone is new and low lvl... ALOT of people died.

Kushan_WoW.JPG

with any luck i will hit 24 today. played my first WSG game with him at lvl 22 and it was AWESOME. PVP with warlock is great, and i was in the top for HK's. I also got lots of money when the team won ;o.

33335.jpg

After someone skinned it

Took about 2 hours to finally kill because the lowbies where in there, the guards where in there and everytime he kills somthing or somone he regains full health.

My lvl 60 warrior on blackhand, I'm still working on my gear. It's all blues and a purple but, you know... I'm still tweaking it and raiding hehe.

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

CritLine, addon for titan bar. Records highest hit, highest crit for every weapon and every attack from that weapon and/or character.

About the screenshot of Teremus. Hmmm you dont need SW to help you to kill him ...
You can 10 man him easily ...

Just pull him on the crossroads in blasted lands, have warrior 10sec alone fighting it while a priest or 2 heal, then just unleash DPS.

Francois_C_N said:
About the screenshot of Teremus. Hmmm you dont need SW to help you to kill him ...
You can 10 man him easily ...

Just pull him on the crossroads in blasted lands, have warrior 10sec alone fighting it while a priest or 2 heal, then just unleash DPS.

I think if they were able to pull him all the way to stormwind they are able to kill him... :)

I think some horde did this once and left him there and watched him kill everyone levels 1-60 who walked by.

Back