Post Pics of ur chars for WoW :D

update on mine
mugshot.jpg

and that ulgy thing of a breast plate is this
brestplate.jpg

thing is the sholders are red the boots are orangesh red and the helm is red

so it kinda goes from red to orange

Here is a pick of me in game, I'm currently level 52 and still loving every minute of it.

I bought some new armor to make up for me LOSING A ROLL ON AN EPIC ITEM, yes the first epic I've ever looted and I lost the roll, was Kang the Decapitator too, fine axe.

Post more pics plz, I like seeing other peoples chars :)

RancidWAnnaRIot said:
I"m relaly scared of that game.. i will never play for fear i will drop out of school..

it's weird how much it starts to suck up your time? but it also helps as a motivation sometimes. remember though, it's sitll just a game ;)

I thought I would post a pic of my ALT warrior on Stormscale, who is part of the [H]orde, [H]ardOCP guild.

I really hope thoose are chain links protruding from my shorts. ;)

DRJ1014 said:
Eh, im trying to get up there.. Just hard to get money
You know you can put those spells/moves/attacks (whatever you wanna call them) that require stealth in your stealth hot bar right? Cause when you turn stealth on, a stealth hotbar pops up over the main hot bar, and you can drag all your stealth moves in there, and it only comes up when your stealthed.

pistola said:
You know you can put those spells/moves/attacks (whatever you wanna call them) that require stealth in your stealth hot bar right? Cause when you turn stealth on, a stealth hotbar pops up over the main hot bar, and you can drag all your stealth moves in there, and it only comes up when your stealthed.
i tried it and i didnt find any hotbar

but i like it like this, i know where everything is, if i change it i will just get confused

DRJ1014 said:
i tried it and i didnt find any hotbar

but i like it like this, i know where everything is, if i change it i will just get confused

It's right above you main hotbar. Once you click stealth mode a stealth bar will show up above your main.

Here's a quote from a guildy who knows quite a bit about dalaran...

The purple dome you see is a protective field around what used to be the city of Dalaran.

"Dalaran was the home of the Kirin-Tor, the finest order of mages in all of Azeroth. They operated as sort of an advisory panel to the king and worked to keep other mages in line and prevent the study of demonology and other dark magics. The city was well known for its purple spires and magical denizens.

During the 3rd war, Dalaran was obliterated at the flick of the wrist of Sargeras. He raised a sand duplicate out of the ground and waved his hand through the tall purple spires which caused the city to crumble. After the war the alliance moved to take things over and began reconstructing Dalaran.

The most famous resident of Dalaran was Khadgar, former apprentice of Medivh (the guardian of Tirisfal who brought the Orcs to Azeroth). Khadgar later formed an expedition to go into the dark portal and take the war to the orcs. He was presumed dead when Draenor (orc homeworld) was "destroyed"."

Here's a sceenie of where it is if you ever wanted to go see it for yourself. It's quite pretty. :p

purplething5.jpg

I hope they plan to do somthing with that, like let you inside other wise its just a waste of space...pretty neat though.

Well there are yetis there that are lvl 32 - 34. Then there are ogres 34 - 36 (better drops, same XP as yetis). THEN there are lvl 38 - 40 elite ogres who drop 7 - 9S a pop + nice drops. So head up there in 2 lvls and stay there for quite some time. Join the occasional TM-SS raid too... they happen ALL the time now on my server.

As for Dalaran. If you are a mage you can get inside the globe. All that is inside is dirt and lots of it. To get in goto the west side and you will see a tower that is half in the shield and half out. Go inside as far as you can into the tower and stand right in front of shield. Cast blink and BAM you are now in a sandbox.

ereshkigal said:
As for Dalaran. If you are a mage you can get inside the globe. All that is inside is dirt and lots of it. To get in goto the west side and you will see a tower that is half in the shield and half out. Go inside as far as you can into the tower and stand right in front of shield. Cast blink and BAM you are now in a sandbox.

Thats a bit of a let down, hopefully they'll add an instance there or something.

Back