Post Pics of ur chars for WoW :D

Level 60 Paladin, Shattered Hand Server...

Braxus1.jpg

the way u get ur spells out of just the standard bar is a program/plugin/mod to the game called cosmosui, other than enabling the feature of getting your spells out of the "spellbar" it also shows ur x' and y' coords on the map so u can find stuff easier :D kickass program
only real question is, is it legal to blizzard? or is it being treated like a "maphack" like diablo2 had

XeRo_Dark said:
the way u get ur spells out of just the standard bar is a program/plugin/mod to the game called cosmosui, other than enabling the feature of getting your spells out of the "spellbar" it also shows ur x' and y' coords on the map so u can find stuff easier :D kickass program
only real question is, is it legal to blizzard? or is it being treated like a "maphack" like diablo2 had

Theres also CT-Mod you can get it at www.ctmod.net . This does the same extra bar thing as cosmos, but it has a ton of other features. The one I like alot is the map nodes. You can put a dot on the map, label it and then send the node to anyone else with CT mod.

And yes UI mods are legal to blizzard. Thats why they coded the UI in XML, to make it easy for people to mod/customize.

pistola said:
Theres also CT-Mod you can get it at www.ctmod.net . This does the same extra bar thing as cosmos, but it has a ton of other features. The one I like alot is the map nodes. You can put a dot on the map, label it and then send the node to anyone else with CT mod.

And yes UI mods are legal to blizzard. Thats why they coded the UI in XML, to make it easy for people to mod/customize.

You can create map notes as well with cosmos, and I would suggest using cosmos just because more people use it :D

Xtreme^ said:
Erfus, get back under your rock, troll!

He does have a point though. If socialization (albiet online) is one of the main selling points of MMORPGs, why would you not want to play with other [H]ers? It's not like someone's going to spam you in the WoW universe. Even if they did, there's a handy, dandy ignore option.

My guess, since he's 60 is that it's Egan's Blaster....a nice subtle ghostbusters reference and the weapon you need to "catch" ghosts in Stratholme.

Why valor instead of lightforge? I imagine that lightforge is better for a pally..

Guess I'm the only one here on Garona so far... Here's Thunderhead, my L49 hunter misusing high explosives as he seems to do on occasion. Gilius (my cat with a few anger management issues) is to my side.

Thunderhead_dynamite.jpg

Here are my updated Characters

Level 49 Dwarf Hunter ... and my new ALT Level 11 Human Paladin, both on Eonar.

characters4xq.jpg

What staff is that QHalo?

I just made 60th mage a week ago, so I'll have to post an updated picture when I start gathering more Magister :) He's looking like a hobo with his mooncloth vest at the moment

DannyGT said:
I have that as well -- runecloth robe...yes tailoring.
Good, now all I need to do is convince my wife to get to work so she can make one of those for my Undead Warlock.

DannyGT said:
I have that as well -- runecloth robe...yes tailoring.
That is not a runecloth robe. It's the Truefaith Vestments, and I'm pissed because it looks exactly like the runecloth robe. I posted the link to what the robe is in my original post. It's the epic Priest only pattern that drops in Stratholme. You have to have 300 in tailoring to even see it on the body of the boss when you kill him.

QHalo said:
That is not a runecloth robe. It's the Truefaith Vestments, and I'm pissed because it looks exactly like the runecloth robe. I posted the link to what the robe is in my original post. It's the epic Priest only pattern that drops in Stratholme. You have to have 300 in tailoring to even see it on the body of the boss when you kill him.

Oh my bad....it really does look exactly like it. Only reason why I commented was because I really thought it was runecloth...

What are the thats on that ?

Im going for a full dreadmist set...just looks insane, and will match nicely with my purple hair...LOL

DannyGT said:
Oh my bad....it really does look exactly like it. Only reason why I commented was because I really thought it was runecloth...

What are the thats on that ?

Im going for a full dreadmist set...just looks insane, and will match nicely with my purple hair...LOL
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=24750

That's the item. Yeah, I think Blizz just didnt have time to put in all the artwork for some of the epic items, but they need to hurry. I hate having a robe that everyone else on the server can make. I'm one of two people that have the pattern on our server. It's kind of nice, and took me a lot of work to make it. Damn it I demand satisfaction! :p

Yeah, I'm still hoping for Robe of the Archmage to drop :) Although, 10 mooncloth is a bit much...at least they're not soulbound.

Unfortunately, it'll be awhile before my guild touches MC but at least I'm still having fun.

Jason Isom said:
Yeah, I'm still hoping for Robe of the Archmage to drop :) Although, 10 mooncloth is a bit much...at least they're not soulbound.

Unfortunately, it'll be awhile before my guild touches MC but at least I'm still having fun.
Robes of the Archmage doesnt drop in MC though. It drops in Blackrock. See, the pain in the ass thing about that pattern is is that Essence of Air doesnt drop anywhere since Sithilus has no loot tables. And as for Mooncloth, I had 3 guildmates making it with me. So it didnt take long to get it. I also got a good deal on 20 Felcloth for 14g.

Actually screw dreadmist....
I will be spending the next few weeks trying to compile a complete Arcanist Regalis Armor Set. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Malagore -- Undead Mage -- Zul'Jin Server......This was around 5 or so lvls ago...I'm 57 now.

azshara.jpg

brd.jpg

eranikus.jpg

enjoy!

I really started hating my lvl 30 warrior so I started a new char on a PvP server this time and I'm having much more fun.

wow7xl.jpg

So I'm still playing my pally, still loving every minute of it.

I thought I'd post an updated pic of him in his lovely Phalanx Armour (just need the boots and belt for set!)

*kick life back into thread*

pally3rx.jpg

DRJ1014 said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/DRJ1014/WowCharacter.jpg Got the game 3 days ago, I think im doing pretty good

Fair warning: If you are looking foward to endgame content rogues are the least desirable class to play. They really can't contribute anything to the party except for deceint DPS. That and they happen to be the most popular class so... most groups already have their fair share of rogues.

If you're just in the game for killing noobs, by all means, get that rouge to 60 and give the horde hell.

Anyone in bronzebeard?

I have a guild an i need at least 2 more members. Must be level 10 or higher. The team name is "Team Orange"

DRJ1014 said:
Anyone in bronzebeard?

I have a guild an i need at least 2 more members. Must be level 10 or higher. The team name is "Team Orange"

if you're still a low lvl. You could always come to stormscale and join the [H] guild :p

seleste.gif

Back