Post Pics of ur chars for WoW :D

i agree. i could understand maybe blanking out an alternate char. you don't want people to know of. but all of um? hehe.

XeRo_Dark said:
whats with how lotsa ppl block out thier char names and server name?? dont u want ppl to wisper u in game from the forum so u can go hunting with them or somethig? whats the big deal, you cant find out an account name/password from just the server and charactor name so whats the big deal? i think we're being a little too shy

Yea, I thought that was the point of the game,you know being massively multiplayer and all. Meeting people and playing a game together. Thats what its about right?

NickTheNut said:
i agree. i could understand maybe blanking out an alternate char. you don't want people to know of. but all of um? hehe.

Oh and shout out to you fellow Art Institute student, im at the Art Institute of Philadelphia!

Alex41290 said:
my raptor's name is Rufus :p...and i have a black ravager named Brutus :D
my_character.jpg

How do you have a lvl 9 Shaman on the same server as your NE hunter???

and alliance suxxxx :p

Galgamar
50 Undead Priest
Bleeding Hollow

You can have an alliance and a horde member on the same server as long as the server is not PvP.

I'm not sure this applies to RP servers, but I would assume you could have both factions there as well.

pistola said:
Oh and shout out to you fellow Art Institute student, im at the Art Institute of Philadelphia!
w00t. what're you studying?

NickTheNut said:
w00t. what're you studying?

Media Arts and Animation, my focus is motion/broadcast graphics. I actually graduate in like 2 months, wooO!!! But then comes the hard part.... finding a job :eek:

pistola said:
Media Arts and Animation, my focus is motion/broadcast graphics. I actually graduate in like 2 months, wooO!!! But then comes the hard part.... finding a job :eek:
good luck! Interactive Media Design (formerly Multimedia and Web Design) here. I'll graduate in a year, and luckily have the job thing covered :) Junior Web Designer already! :eek:

AND! Bump for pictures! I'll have an updated one tonight :)

As said, here is a slight update of previously.

Two new weapons (duel wield is awesome!) , a lot of new armor, finally bought a guild tabard, and also a new level :)

*knock on wood* but i've gained a level every day for the past few days. lets hope i can keep it up, or keep close :)

WoWscreen02.jpg

Two minor complaints though: I HATE those damn gauntlets. They look frikkin' retarded. And skills for my class are frikkin' redicilous! I spend close to all the money I get from questing on skills! It sucks! I'll never be able to save up for a mount when that time comes :(

I would advise against dual weilding with a warrior, the miss rate will become rather aggrivating soon enough. 1h with shield is the way to go.

NickTheNut said:
And skills for my class are frikkin' redicilous! I spend close to all the money I get from questing on skills! It sucks! I'll never be able to save up for a mount when that time comes :(

Bah. Skills cost about the same for each class. Buy only the ones you intend to use. At my lvl, 38, skills cost me over 2g for what I need.

Money is easy to come by. I made over 35g in 2 days before I was lvl 22. Mind you that's 2 days not playing 24/7.

Squishead said:
Now that is ridiculous :p

Not so. I needed something that would make grinding less boring. :p. I just skinned and looted everything. Normally, when I grind I just kill and disregard looting and skinning.

Anyways, lvl 20 - 29 in one spot. Duskwood/Darkshire. Run south along the road out of town. As the road turns westward you will come to a clearing with Black Ravagers. Levels 23 - 26 I believe. I just hunted and skinned those for 9 levels. Lots of gold there.

'course this method does not work if you don't skin. :p

All I did was sell everything to vendors.

EDIT: Level 30 - 37: Stranglethorn Vale hunting Lashtail Raptors(35 and 36), Mistvale Gorillas(32 and 33), and various panthers/tigers(lvl 32+). There's a spot on the map after you cross the first bridge in Stranglethorn Vale, where the road makes sort of a boundary. If you follow the road completely you will hit the lake again. Within this boundary are all the mobs I listed.

As far as where I spent the 35g...10g for Ironweaver gun(best gun from lvl 29 - 37. 15g for The Silencer gun(best gun from lvls 37 - 42). The Silencer is the rifle I have pictured. DPS is 22.3. I have a +5 scope on it for 27.3 I will put a +7 sniper scope on it tonight, after I hit lvl 40. 29.3 DPS for the gun...not bad at all.

Khadgar for life Xero!

I have a Level 44 paladin named AXION, but I havent played him for like a week. Started to get boring soloing...

I want WOW :( but my local walmart doesnt have it.

vapor said:
http://img142.exs.cx/img142/1883/wowscrnshot0129051820012xz.jpg

Here's a link to my character profile.

Haha nice gear... gotta love the eagle stuff... Stupid shammy and your Mail armor :(

surlylittlegnome.jpg

Michael.R said:
BennyB how do you like yor mage I think I want to try one out/

Love the mage... Great for PVP and also really helpful in groups. We can do rediclous damage with some spell combos ie: arcane power PoM yada yada yada... I play a frost mage which makes me very hard to keep in check.

I'm also learning to really like the rogue :D

Erc said:
So , who's the Top Dog with the highest char lvl here ?
I'm willing to bet there are easily a couple of level 60's on the forum. I'm 55 rogue atm.

Nice pics guys! keep em coming. I am really enjoying WoW. My first MMORPG and its worth every penny and monthly charge. I enjoy not knowing whats going to happen in a particular gaming session. I have an agenda when I first start playing but sometimes get thrown off to another part of the world and do not complete anything I set out to do. :) I have a question for you all though, everytime I capture the screen using fraps or clipbook, the file size is way bigger than the 1024 size limit most image hosting sites allow. How do you go about saving the screenshots at a decent size?

compress the crap out of them in photoshop.

strangely enough, coreldraw 9 is also excellent for this, despite being a different sort of program entirely.

DandyBear said:
Nice pics guys! keep em coming. I am really enjoying WoW. My first MMORPG and its worth every penny and monthly charge. I enjoy not knowing whats going to happen in a particular gaming session. I have an agenda when I first start playing but sometimes get thrown off to another part of the world and do not complete anything I set out to do. :) I have a question for you all though, everytime I capture the screen using fraps or clipbook, the file size is way bigger than the 1024 size limit most image hosting sites allow. How do you go about saving the screenshots at a decent size?
I'm the same way. Last night I had set out to do some leveling of my blacksmith skill, and somehow I wound up helping a group complete the VanCleef instance! Good times definitely!

You don't need to use fraps however. Pressing the print screen button will make a screenshot. But... you still have to compress it. So i guess there's no point in me saying that.

ok that just looks funny, the wolf healm on that undead is just freaking spooky. LOL

Xipher said:
ok that just looks funny, the wolf healm on that undead is just freaking spooky. LOL
Looks sweet to me. At first I thought it was a photochop. Thought perhaps the poster wanted to play a wolf class. Werewolf perhaps?

Heh.

Back