Post Pics of ur chars for WoW :D

XBLiNKX said:
mekitty.jpg

me and my kitty :D

I dont know, but something in that pic just looks wrong

I totally missed that when i first saw it, but to the people that thought enough about it to see that...you're sick bastards!

:p

QHalo said:
I totally missed that when i first saw it, but to the people that thought enough about it to see that...you're sick bastards!

Well it doesn't help at all, when the angle makes it look like the shoulderblades of the Tiger look like its bum. :eek: Nor the fact that both arms are firmly grasped on either side. And the nail in the coffin is the stupid grin on the tigers face.

QHalo said:

HEY - I resemble that remark

Zoramac said:
HEY - I resemble that remark

... I this sarcasim.... cause your meaning to say that you look like a sick bastard, or do you mean you otherwise? :D

New picture of char :)

new vector.jpg

And Arcane Power + Instant Cast Pyroblast = Devastation =D

crit.jpg

lol You know I had to look at it a bit to see what you guys where talking about.... I see it now :eek: lol :p

what's really bad@$$ to me... is that cannon behind the short, walking skull head.

what is it?

starhawk said:
what's really bad@$$ to me... is that cannon behind the short, walking skull head.

what is it?

It's the missing Weapon of Mass Destruction goof..

First series taken on 9800 Pro running a Dell 2004FPW @ 1680x1050, smaller ones are at 1280x1024res. All have been resized smaller.

w1.jpg

Really big tag.

w2.jpg

Badlands

w3.jpg

Sometimes you just run across a corpse.

w4.jpg

Wolfie's new ride.

w5.jpg

Crafting day!

w6.jpg

More Badlands

w7.jpg

These guys must die.

w8.jpg

Exploring

w9.jpg

I don't know about you, but I look damn good in these colors!

w10.jpg

Using a spyglass to keep tabs on Horde.

w11.jpg

Something smells funny.

w12.jpg

Run softly, but carry a big stick.

w13.jpg

Victory abusing his horse.

w14.jpg

I ganked this guy.

w15.jpg

Another spyglass shot.

w16.jpg

Soloing inside the Horde starter town north of Rachet.

w17.jpg

Revenge!

w18.jpg

Greatyoshi got ganked like a $2 whore.

w19.jpg

After taking a giant potion. Watch out Alex!

w20.jpg

Stockades, on a smaller monitor.

w21.jpg

Oh what a feeling!

w22.jpg

I can't get that cheesey "Me and my best friend" song out of my head.

w23.jpg

LYL's first venture into Horde territory. Just west of Brill in Tirisfall Glades making use of local camoflauge.

w24.jpg

My first true gank. <tear>

w28.jpg

Deadmines.

w27.jpg

Boom.

w26.jpg

Y'ar! Pirates be thar!

w25.jpg

My first completion of Deadmines.

w29.jpg

Levitation spell.

The more I play this MMORPG the more I realize I wanted EQ in places.. like an enchanter class.. but the mroe I played the more I realized this is a better MMORPG. The higher I get characters and the more raids on those F$Jking Horde I do with the guild I'm slowly coming to realize that I could never enjoy an EQ type system again.

Great pictures.. keep em coming.

[LYL]Homer said:
w16.jpg

Soloing inside the Horde starter town north of Rachet.

let it be known that that's in fact, razor hill. and it's not north of ratchet, it's north of the orc/troll newb zone. so you basically just went in and annihilated level 8's. big man. :rolleyes:

oh, and just so it's also known, this pretty much the habit of every alliance i've come across. and i'm sure there's just as many horde that do it too.

HRslammR said:
let it be known that that's in fact, razor hill. and it's not north of ratchet, it's north of the orc/troll newb zone. so you basically just went in and annihilated level 8's. big man. :rolleyes:

oh, and just so it's also known, this pretty much the habit of every alliance i've come across. and i'm sure there's just as many horde that do it too.
That is in fact Razor Hill and it's in Durotar, not the Barrens where Ratchet is...HRslammR just slamm'd you. Even still, the Ratchet Bruisers would've owned your sorry ass for fighting in town.

Owned newbie. Figures too....another paladin, lmao. I'm surprised you didnt pick a NE Rogue.

I just realized something too...look at your screenshot in the upper right hand corner...it clearly says Razor Hill. :cool:

jared2027 said:
It seems like there a lot of hunters and rogues.

I find on my server (stormrage) there is alot of hunters, but not alot of rouges, but there is alot warlocks and druids instead.

WoW_gnomechop1.jpg

this is me a couple levels ago...i'm currently a lvl 29 hunter, and i'll get some updated pics later...this is me and some guildies in gnomeregan

EDIT: new pic of my hunter

my raptor's name is Rufus :p...and i have a black ravager named Brutus :D
my_character.jpg

HRslammR said:

What about lvl 60 horde coming to lvl 20 zones? I see them all the time. Its funny how each said complains that tthe other just ganks all the time.

Well, it is technically north of Ratchet, as Ratchet is on the coast. And because it is in a horde zone, those dead players had to have attacked him to be flagged for PvP. I hate gankers as much as the next guy, but it seems legit enough. Though still going into a noob zone of the opposing faction is still kind of stupid. I mean, what are you there for? It's not like there's any XP to be had. Just strutting your stuff for all the lowbie horde? Kinda dumb....

D1sc1pl3 0f Mal1c3 said:
Well, it is technically north of Ratchet, as Ratchet is on the coast. And because it is in a horde zone, those dead players had to have attacked him to be flagged for PvP. I hate gankers as much as the next guy, but it seems legit enough. Though still going into a noob zone of the opposing faction is still kind of stupid. I mean, what are you there for? It's not like there's any XP to be had. Just strutting your stuff for all the lowbie horde? Kinda dumb....
You dont have to be attacked to flag pvp....

/pvp

Now you're flagged.

I like all the conflict between different classes, makes me want to get in on the action and try my first MMO.

With all the Alliance loving, judging from all the pics posted, it kind of makes me want to go Horde when I get my copy.

As always, there's a story behind the photo.

I was exploring one evening and had never been north of Ratchet so I decided to head there. I eventually came across Razor Hill (as it has now been identified, I couldn't recall the name in my first post) and there was a gaggle of level 8-15 players that ran out to greet me. A couple though it'd be nice to start whacking on me even though I knew they had no chance. I took down 1 or 2 and they ran back into the town. The aggessive ones started to taunt me then run back into town. I played along for a bit, then realized the guards weren't that high level. I found a weak area in the town defenses by taking out a couple of guards. So I hung around downtown Razor Hill for a minute and one level 8 just wouldn't let it go and kept coming back to get one-hit. He came back about 3 times and eventually got smart enough to run away, so I finally chased him down but aggro'd a few too many guards and died at the edge of town. All you Horde can rejoice.

[LYL]Homer said:
As always, there's a story behind the photo.

I was exploring one evening and had never been north of Ratchet so I decided to head there. I eventually came across Razor Hill (as it has now been identified, I couldn't recall the name in my first post) and there was a gaggle of level 8-15 players that ran out to greet me. A couple though it'd be nice to start whacking on me even though I knew they had no chance. I took down 1 or 2 and they ran back into the town. The aggessive ones started to taunt me then run back into town. I played along for a bit, then realized the guards weren't that high level. I found a weak area in the town defenses by taking out a couple of guards. So I hung around downtown Razor Hill for a minute and one level 8 just wouldn't let it go and kept coming back to get one-hit. He came back about 3 times and eventually got smart enough to run away, so I finally chased him down but aggro'd a few too many guards and died at the edge of town. All you Horde can rejoice.
i would've rejoiced had I been on your server and in the immediate area...slapped you down Shadow priest style!

Dumb question, Sorry. I used fraps to take a screenshot of my character, the file size is like 5mb. Most image hosting sites allow a maximum of 1024kb's. Whats a better way to capture the file so I can post it here? Thanx.

There seems to be a lot of .... Horde is Better / Alliance is better BS, "X" side is all gankers, etc ..... There is no generalization you can make to say all alliance are this ... or all horde are that.

This is just people taking the game a little to seriously.

wow_character.jpg

Finally got around to taking a pic of my character. Can't let the alliance have all the glory.

whats with how lotsa ppl block out thier char names and server name?? dont u want ppl to wisper u in game from the forum so u can go hunting with them or somethig? whats the big deal, you cant find out an account name/password from just the server and charactor name so whats the big deal? i think we're being a little too shy

Back