Post Pics of ur chars for WoW :D

Yeah, but I enjoyed playing with thos 39 other people. My first guild we met in Vegas as a group and just had a giant ass party, since then we have always been friends and had fun. But since TBC over 70% of them have quit.

Anyone have any idea when the new glad gear in season 2 is coming out? Ive been saving my arena points and have to keep spending them because I get to almost 5k ><

WoW forums are filled with immature 'kids' and find something to flame about in a topic that has nothing to do with it and the topic just goes to hell.

So... Here I am, mature:D (lol) [H] members!

Yeah, but I enjoyed playing with thos 39 other people. My first guild we met in Vegas as a group and just had a giant ass party, since then we have always been friends and had fun. But since TBC over 70% of them have quit.

Odlly enough most of the members in my guild will be in Vegas this weekend :cool:

Ah yes, I just now saw the sticky post that blue posted when the arena season 2 is going or might be released. Thanks :)

Vegas is the place

Bringing this back from the dead. LVL 70 Night Elf Rogue

"Test me I'll shoot YA, if that don't work LET THE POISEN CRIPPLE YOU"

roguezgunxb8.jpg
roguezfn5.jpg

rather...flamboyant

I don't think it is against the ToS to host your own private server... but don't try to pass off your "accomplishments" on them as real, because it is 100% cheating.

]|[ Mar']['in ]|[;1031204161 said:
it's against the terms of service

Ok well if you are using a private server it is likely you never agreed to those terms of service ;)

Its complete piracy. On top of that, posting up those pics are a slap to the face to everybody in this thread who took the time to make their toon on a real server.. gtfo.

agreed, but they are not anyone's characters here, the poster got those shots from wowxposed, look at the watermark on the bottom.

agreed, but they are not anyone's characters here, the poster got those shots from wowxposed, look at the watermark on the bottom.

QFT people need to relax. If I recall correctly, those screenshots are from some event where Blizzard was showing off the new Tier gear.

I posted those a while ago to show what the different tiers would look like.

If your talking about a PvE server, then when I started the game I didnt know anything and just hit the random button.

If your talking about my gear then my shaman reached HWL and has some of the gladiator gear. The tier 4 he is wearing now I got in 3 days =P. My rogue reached commander and right now is wearing 3 of the tier 2 gladiator with the old glad fist and thrown.

Me and my guild in Karazahn right before the opera event, we got Romeo and Juliet, dropped priest chest gear and caster trinket
operabu4.jpg

About to kick the Curators ass
karaur3.jpg

dps gear
promecm5.jpg

Last week I lost out on the Emerald Ripper (our rogue already had it) and the Wolfslayer to the other hunter. Yesterday I got the Steelhawk xbow of Attumen. Pretty nice upgrade so far. :D

Seeing as how this thread is still going, anyone play in the vindication pvp bracket?

w00t, 2nd night in kara another drop for hunters! I got the Beastmaw shoulders from the opera event. We got the Oz event. I've done the Big bad wolf too, I think I liked that one better.

64 demo spec lock, hope to get her to 70 this week

wowscrnshot072307190621xj8.jpg

70 prot spec warrior, MT and class leader for guild. I am standing on some invisible ledge so it looks like I am floating lol

wowscrnshot072407150650fs4.jpg

Here is some more from my new guilds first night in Karazhan. This guild was formed 3 weeks ago, we already have 60+ level 70's and multipler Karazhan groups... pretty impressive I think.

Attumen the Huntsman: down!
wowscrnshot072107234200xo2.jpg

Moroes: down!
wowscrnshot072207220650rr5.jpg

Maiden of Virtue: down!
wowscrnshot072207234946jg5.jpg

Romulo and Jullien: down!
...no pic though :(

Not bad for our first run.
I won the cloak of arathi kings off of moroes, not good for tanking but decent for dps

I'm going to be taking a loonnnnngggg break from the game, but at least I got some goodies before I leave.

WoWScrnShot_092607_184055.jpg

WoWScrnShot_092607_184153.jpg

WoWScrnShot_092607_184455.jpg

WoWScrnShot_092607_184527.jpg

WoWScrnShot_092607_184622.jpg

Back