Post a screenshot of your linux!

Carlosinfl

Loves the juice
Debian Linux 2.6.19 running. It's very boring and basic but runs everything I need.

screenshotyc3.png

screenshotxu6.png

toppu7.png

kuangmk11

n00b

running gentoo with beryl on nvidia and XP (just for games that don't run in linux at this point)

just got my 2 2407's as soon as I build a mount bar I am adding my 3 old 15" lcds above them. no reason other than why not?

cleric_retribution

Limp Gawd

running gentoo with beryl on nvidia and XP (just for games that don't run in linux at this point)

just got my 2 2407's as soon as I build a mount bar I am adding my 3 old 15" lcds above them. no reason other than why not?

sounds like a perfect fit for the [H]!

What is that statistics app on the top right of your screen? is it torsmo? If so, care to share your config file?

kuangmk11

n00b
sounds like a perfect fit for the [H]!

What is that statistics app on the top right of your screen? is it torsmo? If so, care to share your config file?

its called conky. its pretty lightweight and to the point. my config relies on some shell scripts to work. I used a config off this page and just tweaked it for my system. second row to the bottom on the left

tamasrepus

n00b
KevinO, ~Loke:

What's the application you've running on your desktops that's summarizing system info like that?

cburwell

Limp Gawd
Screenshot_02_05_2007.jpg

My laptop running a fresh install of Kubuntu (coming from Ubuntu). I had some superkaramba themes, but they take up too many resources (mostly CPU), which is not good when I lock my CPU speed at 800Mhz.

drizzt81

[H]F Junkie
wow you lads have some sexy setups. Here's mine:
linuxscreen01.PNG

ok in reality I use freenx at times.

cleric_retribution

Limp Gawd
My laptop running a fresh install of Kubuntu (coming from Ubuntu). I had some superkaramba themes, but they take up too many resources (mostly CPU), which is not good when I lock my CPU speed at 800Mhz.

Can I get a link to that wallpaper? It's badass :cool:

odoe

[H]F Junkie
I got my suse box mack up again. Just needed some tlc

I was going to switch it over to ubuntu, but it's main purpose is samba and it does that just fine, so maybe later I'll give ubuntu a try.

02192007_nix.jpg

eeyrjmr

[H]ardness Supreme
gentoo with GNOME (beryl is being used as well, but we have all seen the mid-3D cube ;))

Screenshot66.png

The Donut

2[H]4U
I'm new to Linux, as of today infact. But I managed to get Ubuntu installed and Beryl running nicely on my ATI X1900XT.

Screenshot2.jpg

Update:

Ubuntu2.jpg

jotns

n00b

Finally made the switch, running Ubuntu 6.10 w/ beryl.

Hardest part of installing it was getting the nvidia drivers to work, for some reason the xorg file would not configure correctly with Envy.