Possible Troll Alert! 'samsonj210'

no, i should have DCed on AIM and got it, but i have his email addy

just warning you all about this individual, dont want anyone to get trolled

120GB 2.5" laptop drives do not exist. The largest 2.5" drive currently is a 100GB drive - which is horribly expensive (>$500 IIRC)

sounds like the guy is getting a laptop confused with a desktop ....whether intentionally or not ...that is another story...

thanks for the heads up

just curious when im buying off of here or anywhere, what if somone did pay him and didnt get nothing. how would they get their money back?

ROFL!! OMG this guy got be stupid, 120GB Laptop HDD doesnt exist, neither is 52X laptop CDRW unless its external..

yea i was laughing as well, he said, yea i had this p3 processor and i paid to get it upgraded to a p4 2.4ghz, i have a 1 gig of ram, and he said the lcd did 1280x1024, its a 14" and you would have to upgrade that also from the stock which does 1024x768. and the hd and cd-rw are a joke.

i guess i thought this was more humourous, but want to warn everyone as well.

I just got in touch with this guy, asked what he had to offer:

He said he will sell me an apple g4 1.33ghz 15 inch laptop for 850, including shipping. THis is a really good deal! I looked on ebay, and the same stuff is going for around 1700 bucks. WHat should I do? I am scheduled to talk to him to tomorrow, and I'm really thinking of doing this deal. Help me out--I am going to talk to him at 10am. Do you want me to record the conversation or ask any questions?

If this is a troll, then what do you want me to say?

LeadMetal1402 said:

He said he will sell me an apple g4 1.33ghz 15 inch laptop for 850, including shipping. THis is a really good deal! I looked on ebay, and the same stuff is going for around 1700 bucks. WHat should I do? I am scheduled to talk to him to tomorrow, and I'm really thinking of doing this deal. Help me out--I am going to talk to him at 10am. Do you want me to record the conversation or ask any questions?

If it sounds way too good to be true, then it is. Proceed with caution...

I banned samsonj210 last night after discussion with ufo.

Trade with this guy at your own risk. While we don't have proof he's done any bad deals here yet, his tactics are suspicious and he has broken several forum rules (hence the ban), so he is not welcome.

LeadMetal1402 said:

im sorry, but your just as stupid as him....With the RAM sticks....now this.... Slap yourself please it will make everyone feel better.

yeah this fucking dude keeps messaging me asking about the same thing i have told him 3 or 4 times that i dont want any of his shit and yet he still messages me.

Back