Possible to create a folder under the main start menu in Windows 7?

vitalym

Limp Gawd
vDG6Q.jpg

Like be able to make a Games folder where I have circled in red, have it expand and list all my games I put in it.

Is that possible?
What is a good way to consolidate a bunch of programs under one folder...but not having it under "All Programs".

Why not put the games in the already included games folder in the start menu? You can change it to be a menu instead of opening the Games Explorer window.

Why not put the games in the already included games folder in the start menu? You can change it to be a menu instead of opening the Games Explorer window.

This.

Don't you see the Games right there on the menu? It has a little arrow and expands? I've installed a few games and they've all got their shortcuts in there. I imagine if a game doesn't automatically put it's shortcut in there, you could create a shortcut and drag it into there in Explorer.

This.

Don't you see the Games right there on the menu? It has a little arrow and expands? I've installed a few games and they've all got their shortcuts in there. I imagine if a game doesn't automatically put it's shortcut in there, you could create a shortcut and drag it into there in Explorer.

Well I said games folder, but there are other folder I want to pin as well. So it is a good idea for the games, but I want to have a separate folder for programs and other things too.

Back