Possible AMD 770 Chipset Logo?

LOL. I'll assume that the above posters won't be buying the 770 logo coffee mug set & matching towels.

It is a big yawn, but I can't think of a single person inspired to buy a chip or chipset due to its logo. About the only thing they need to achieve with a logo like this is keep it from being so bad that people refuse to buy the product because of it.

It's not bad. They should make the "770" bigger so it stretches under the entire length of "AMD" and the green logo. There's too much empty spaces in the square.

Boring.. nothign to it, hate to think of what hey spend for some team to come up with that.

Looks like a nice logo to me. The classic AMD colors are represented and it has a clean look. It does its job.

Provoding feedback is always positive, even if it just let;s the company know you like it / hate it.

I like it. I'm really drawn to black and grey/silver, especially shiny. And I like the number 7.

i like it. simple, to the point and its not too flashy. sort of business like in a way i guess. its amd's usual style for logos, they've always been simple as far as i can remember.

i could care less about the logo, looks like all the other AMD logos. Nothing special about it, and it wont be placed on any of my computers.

i could care less about the logo, looks like all the other AMD logos. Nothing special about it, and it wont be placed on any of my computers.

Everyone SAYS that but the first time the company launches with pink logos and Furbies people will scream bloody murder. . . so it does matter if you think about it. ;)

Nobody seems to care about art anymore. That's just sad.

Maybe AMD should've contracted out the guy who did the Halo 3 logo.

I have to agree. Kinda boring. Doesn't really excite me.

But if it had nude women on there, I'd bet people would buy it in droves.

Nobody seems to care about art anymore. That's just sad.

I like Art, just dont think that is worthy of being placed on my computer and it doesn't do anything for me at all, its boring and overly simplistic.

The logo leaves a rotten taste in my mouth. Dry and unpalatable...

Two people should be terminated. The one who made the logo and the imbecile that hired him.

That is clearly the worst logo that I have ever seen in my entire life time.

(j/k it's just kind of plain and boring. I wouldn't put its badge on my case even if I still liked AMD. )

Back