Portal achievements not recording...

VoodooChi|d

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok, so when I try to check my Portal achievements it tells me that I can't because I need to login to Steam or something... well I am logged into Steam... and when I try to check them through Steam it doesn't even record that I played the game...

When my roomie just beat the bonus maps that I did it popped up with his achievement and I have yet to get one of those even though I know I have done what was required...

What gives?

I got some achievements while completing the game. But now I'm trying to do the "Camera Shy" achievement and it doesn't record them properly ... sometime it'll be 5/33 then some other time it will be back to 0/33 :confused:

I got some achievements while completing the game. But now I'm trying to do the "Camera Shy" achievement and it doesn't record them properly ... sometime it'll be 5/33 then some other time it will be back to 0/33 :confused:

You have to make sure you keep the game that your progress is in saved (ie, don't delete the save file for it) until you complete the achievement.

Back