Portal 2 Announced

KaOTiK

Gawd
From Steam:
" Valve, creators of best-selling game franchises (such as Left 4 Dead, Counter-Strike and Half-Life) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source), today announced Portal 2 for shipment this coming holiday season.

Portal 2 is the sequel to 2007's Portal, which won 70 industry achievement awards.

For more information, please visit www.steamgames.com "

Valve wins... any other info? I cant see it at work

Interestingly, going to steamgames.com doesn't yield any more information. Why you being weird, Valve?

crap...I was hoping for HL2: Episode 3 or HL3...Valve, why do you continue to tease me?

seems Valve cares more about their 'new' franchises rather then the game that built the company up...at this rate L4D3 and Portal 3 will be announced before HL3

drattmannh0nee
een0hnnamttard

Code:
<p>Valve, creators of best-selling game franchises (such as Left 4 Dea<u>d</u>, Counte<u>r</u>-Strike and Half-Life) and le<u>a</u>ding <u>t</u>echnologies (such as S<u>t</u>ea<u>m</u> and Source), tod<u>a</u>y annou<u>n</u>ced Portal 2 for shipment this comi<u>n</u>g holiday season.<br><br>Portal 2 is the sequel to 2007's Portal, w<u>h</u>ich won 7<u>0</u> i<u>n</u>dustry achi<u>e</u>v<u>e</u>ment awards.<br><br>For more information, please visit <a href="http://www.steamgames.com">www.steamgames.com</a></p>

first image...

portal2.jpg

why are some letters underlined on the news?

edit: oh lol, it's another login to the BBS... according to steam forums.. wow

sigh... was hoping for Episode 3. But it was most likely for portal anyways.

im still hoping that it will be a portal 2/hl ep 3 release, at this rate i just want to fucking finish the half life saga before i die.

I'm sure if they could release a good episode 3 they would.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Interestingly, going to steamgames.com doesn't yield any more information. Why you being weird, Valve?

they are being weird because they are trying to fix the HUGE crash they had last night with the UI beta. Everyone using couldnt access any of their games ;)

sigh... was hoping for Episode 3. But it was most likely for portal anyways.

im still hoping that it will be a portal 2/hl ep 3 release, at this rate i just want to fucking finish the half life saga before i die.

I'm sure if they could release a good episode 3 they would.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

They already said no episode 3 this year, so why would you think that? :confused:

Looks like portal 2 might include co-op:

vrvj9.jpg

C5PRo.jpg

YES! Been waiting for this for a long time, Portal is one of my favorites games ever

those posters have an awful lot of foliage.

Portal + outdoor = WHATTTTTTTTT!!!!

this has so much potential haha, im excited...

I'd still hold out some hope that it'll be bundled with episode 3, regardless of what they said about release this year. The excitement that an orange box 2 would cause...I don't see how they could resist. :D

I'm torn. On the one hand I'm thrilled that we're getting a full length Portal game with co-op. On the other hand, no Episode 3 in 2010 makes me sad.

Oh well, I can't be too greedy so I'll take what I can. :)

The only thing i cared about with EP3 is what happened to the company? Maybe they'll tell us in Portal2 so they can include this into the story.

Black Mesa vs. Aperture!

Back