Popular Games you left unfinished and why

The trick with FC3 is you have to be playing something else too, a bit of far cry, then some mechwarrior or something.

I loved Far Cry 3. Great game! Hardest difficulty is most fun and rewarding, in my opinion.

I never finished:
Oblivion - Never could hold my interest
Skyrim - Same
Far Cry - For some reason or another, I just never finished it. Back in 2005, my family moved cross-country. I was in the middle of playing it, and never picked it up until just recently. I almost played to the last level this Christmas, but school was back in session and with life circumstances, I never did play it again.
Half Life 2 - Again, I started playing this right before college started. Once I got into the swing of classes, my gaming stopped. I haven't played it since.
Tomb Raider - Angel of Darkness. This game sucked, and didn't feel like the old Tomb Raiders.
Rainbow Six games - I don't like the pace of them.

Oblivion - not that i didn't like it, but i always wanted the latest mods.
X2
X3 - anyone who played these knows how that can be. And the reason is actually the same as for Oblivion. Mods.
Some of the Total War games....
Age of Wonder 2: Shadow Magic.... i have been playing this game since around 2005.. i am not joking, the same play though. Every now and then i dump another few hours into it. I have been on the final mission for 2-3 years no. It is the single longest time i have spend playing one game. I have transferred it twice from one computer to the next.
Stalker: Call of Pripyat - dont know why.. just haven't..
StarCraft2... on the final mission, still cant finish it.. the always on DRM in this case does bother me since they have other rules than Steam for password generation and i log in so rarely that i usually forget my password.

any assassin's creed game. when these first started coming out, I thought the concept was really cool, but upon actually playing them i found each dreadfully boring.

Bioshock Infinite: Great story, great ideas, boring first person shooter. As an RPG, I would have found it incredible. Hell, if I could just go through the game with no combat, I would probably enjoy it as well.

Back