Poncho. Is this review old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke3d87

Limp Gawd
Intel's G965 was supposed to be really good. Poncho said that based on what other people at Intel said that the G965 is pretty fast. So if this (http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=33660) review inaccurate. It seems that the stuff that a lot of sites report is actually old news/older hardware. So i'm wondering if the bencharmskare accurate.

Duke3d87 said:
Intel's G965 was supposed to be really good. Poncho said that based on what other people at Intel said that the G965 is pretty fast. So if this (http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=33660) review inaccurate. It seems that the stuff that a lot of sites report is actually old news/older hardware. So i'm wondering if the bencharmskare accurate.

LOL.... I love how they don't show you anything but their "opinion." :rolleyes: for graphics... wait until there are real reviews out there, and a product on the market. For 965 performance as a whole... go read up on it. It's out there.

Poncho is a mod? hahah wow

I might have thought twice about putting him on ignore if I would of known that.

I think I would have given him a bit more respect.

Well, I for one have a serious question for our favorite Intel rep.

When will we see G and Q 965 boards mainstream? I'm aching to build an HTPC around that board with HDTV, DVI, and all that good stuff, and have a bunch of workstations that I am putting off until I can get some Intel G965 boards to go with some Conroes.

InorganicMatter said:
Well, I for one have a serious question for our favorite Intel rep.

When will we see G and Q 965 boards mainstream? I'm aching to build an HTPC around that board with HDTV, DVI, and all that good stuff, and have a bunch of workstations that I am putting off until I can get some Intel G965 boards to go with some Conroes.

Honestly... I don't know. The boards are listed on Intel.com so i would guess it will happen soon, though that's just a guess. Those decisions are made WAY above my head. :D I know how you feel... I'm eying that picoBTX board myself. :D

As for the "mod" comment... last time I checked I wasn't a mod so I'm guessing that comment was in jest? LOL... i don't think that they would ever make me a mod, nor would I want to be one. I have WAY TOO much contempt for the mod/admins here. :D

The 965 onboard is not going to relate geforce 6800gt level of performance... HOWEVER>...

Intel acquired PowerVR tile based technology and is shooting for a video that will try to compete with the mainstream graphics card from ATI and Nvidia... Only time will tell....

remember KYRO and KYRO 2??

Marvelous said:
The 965 onboard is not going to relate geforce 6800gt level of performance... HOWEVER>...

Wow... you are quite the tool. Has ANYTHING about the 6800 been mentioned in this thread? Let it go man... go cry in the corner or something please.... just say away from the internet.

I kind of got the impression that all they had done was improved GMA enough to run Vista with all the eye candy...

Poncho said:
Wow... you are quite the tool. Has ANYTHING about the 6800 been mentioned in this thread? Let it go man... go cry in the corner or something please.... just say away from the internet.
Really. Where in the hell did the 6800gt comment come from?

Poncho said:

Aren't you the fool who said 965 onboard graphics is going to compete in the levels of 6800GT? :rolleyes:

Anyways... Poncho is great tech... he works for Intel... :rolleyes:

InorganicMatter said:
I kind of got the impression that all they had done was improved GMA enough to run Vista with all the eye candy...

Really. Where in the hell did the 6800gt comment come from?

Where do you think? I got it from non other than the "PONCHO"!!! :confused:

Orginally posted by Poncho:

I believe that's the point. Really... from a platform standpoint this would be a great deal. Intel already has 50+% of the graphics market, this would increase that by quite a bit. Everything that I have heard, and everybody I have talked to has said that the X3000 series Intel Graphics can go head to head with a 6800. We'll see what it does when there are reviews on it... but I can assure you that this core will perform MUCH better than previous ones, and even those were pretty good.

Another one from Poncho:

First off... have I ever said that 965's graphics will compete with high end cards? No. What I am saying is that the graphics on 965 will compete with the lower to mid range cards now. Of course... ATI's 1900 and nVidia's 7900 will be the mid range by the time vista comes out... but RIGHT NOW... it's comparable to 6800 series. Will it be the end all in gaming? of course not... I never said it was. All I'm saying is that this gen GPU is A LOT better than previous ones... and will compete with the "budget" gamer who doesn't want to spend $500 on a card... and maybe wants to upgrade in the future. Get a 965 with on-board, use it for a while, then upgrade. It'll play most/all of the games out now... about as good as a 6800. Is that really so hard to understand?

As for that article.... he's talking about older graphics since I doubt that he has used the latest... that's not even out right now (should be out real soon).

Marvelous said:
Aren't you the fool who said 965 onboard graphics is going to compete in the levels of 6800GT? :rolleyes:

Anyways... Poncho is great tech... he works for Intel... :rolleyes:

Yea.. I said it... in another thread. In THIS thread we are not talking about that and given your "performance" in the other thread I imagine that your comment was for no reason other than to stir the pot a bit. Fine... you did it. Well done. :rolleyes:

InorganicMatter said:

They have... the X3000 line of graphics is Vista ready, able to run Aero.

Poncho said:
Yea.. I said it... in another thread. In THIS thread we are not talking about that and given your "performance" in the other thread I imagine that your comment was for no reason other than to stir the pot a bit. Fine... you did it. Well done. :rolleyes:

Well this relates to 965 onboard chip... Since I remember you mentioning how the onboard 965 graphics is going to compare to 6800 level of performance I mentioned it...

Second I wasn't trying to stir up anything... But if you saw it like that I can't help it... It's your view and not mine...

It seems to me you just got something stuck between your legs... You might want to pull it out..

Marvelous said:
Well this relates to 965 onboard chip... Since I remember you mentioning how the onboard 965 graphics is going to compare to 6800 level of performance I said it because you made a dumbass comment about it...

Second I wasn't trying to stir up anything... But if you saw it like that I can't help it... It's your view and not mine...

It seems to me you just got something stuck between your legs... You might want to pull it out..

LOL... You know, I'm tempted to make you my first addition to my ignore list, but your idiocy is just too amusing. Definitely breaks up the monotny of the day. Kudos to you.

Poncho said:
LOL... You know, I'm tempted to make you my first addition to my ignore list, but your idiocy is just too amusing. Definitely breaks up the monotny of the day. Kudos to you.

Oh weee... I'm shaking my boots. Poncho the great tech from intel who said 965 onboard graphics is going to compete with 6800 level of performance... Somehow going to put me on his ignore list...

Anyways you act like everyone is below you since you supposedly work for intel... Good for you but I don't bite into your PR bull shit... Nor your arragant/ignorant ass..

Marvelous said:
who said 965 onboard graphics is going to compete with 6800 level of performance... Somehow going to put me on his ignore list...

Time will tell.... I've tried to leave it at that, yet you insist on arguing with me. Neither of us know for sure, neither of us have ran benchmarks on that platform. i offered up what I heard from the people who are working on it... but you have to keep at it don't you. I said in the very beginning of that thread that I could be wrong and that I was going on hearsay. Let it go man...

Marvelous said:
Anyways you act like everyone is below you since you supposedly work for intel... Good for you but I don't bite into your PR bull shit... Nor your arragant/ignorant ass..

Not everybody... just you. :rolleyes: Really man... this e-stalking of me that you are doing, while funny and mildly entertaining, is bordering on psychotic. Go out and get laid or something. You need to ease up a bit... get some release.

Marvelous said:
Oh weee... I'm shaking my boots. Poncho the great tech from intel who said 965 onboard graphics is going to compete with 6800 level of performance... Somehow going to put me on his ignore list...

LMAO, :)

The only arrogant ass here is YOU. Your thread crapping needs to come to an end. I hope the mods here do something about your harassment of people on this forum.

CpuMan said:
LMAO, :)

The only arrogant ass here is YOU. Your thread crapping needs to come to an end. I hope the mods here do something about your harassment of people on this forum.

Thread crapping... How is it thread crapping I made a comment when I said something about 965 onboard performance which this thread is about...

I'm really harassing people in this forum... :rolleyes:

More like ignorant people like you harassing me where ever I post... But that's okay... I can care less about your little games you like to play... Shit it's the story of my life living among you... Hey torture me, threaten to hurt me... You know where I be...

You have to earn my respect like everyone else... So far you haven't earned it... Big deal I don't agree with you on somethings... You want me to somehow kiss your ass because I live among you? For what? What have you done to me? Except for stupid shit? Anyways put me on your ignore list.... It's that simple...

Marvelous said:
More like ignorant people like you harassing me where ever I post... But that's okay... I can care less about your little games you like to play... Shit it's the story of my life living among you... Hey torture me, threaten to hurt me... You know where I be...

LMAO....

Marvelous... all emo, all the time. /yourself please. If life is really that hard.... everybody picks on you sooo much.... grab a knife and end your pain. I'm tired of hearing about it. :rolleyes:

Poncho said:
LMAO....

Marvelous... all emo, all the time. /yourself please. If life is really that hard.... everybody picks on you sooo much.... grab a knife and end your pain. I'm tired of hearing about it. :rolleyes:

Not everyone just you and your goons...

Why don't you do it for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back