Poll: Which game has better graphics, MW3 or BF3?

Which game has better graphics?

• Battlefield 3

Votes: 180 94.7%
  • Modern Warfare 3

Votes: 10 5.3%

• Total voters
He probably wants to be a dragon, too.

I want to be a dragon!!

ohai

tumblr_lb8gifh1c31qzd7kso1_250.jpg

Did I win the Spanish Lottery?!?!

Is this tread/poll a joke? Your friend is blind correct?

Very possible that vision issues play a part.

Obviously COD, that new engine they are bringing out is fantastic! Puts DICE to shame really. Don't even let me get into how much better the destruction in MW3 is going to be...

Bad Company 2 looks better than MW3. but I understand that who doesn't understand the technical part of gfx can for example say that League of Legends looks better than Stalker or Arma 2 based on the artistic part.

This is actually a pretty useful thread. Assuming his friend made one of the votes for MW3, we can conclude a couple things:

1.) At least ~7.5%(8/108) of people won't pay attention to a survey or will give a false answer.

Or

2.) 7.5% of the people on this forum are retarded. Which seems a bit low....

Obviously COD, that new engine they are bringing out is fantastic! Puts DICE to shame really. Don't even let me get into how much better the destruction in MW3 is going to be...

Trolling...? COD hasn't made a new engine in the last ...6 or 7 itterations of Call of Duty. They've just patched it and changed art assets, music and sound effects/voice. Making a new engine would require considerable financial investment which would decrease the profit of a Call of Duty title. At this point into the xbox 360/ps3 lifecycle, its not worth creating a new engine b/c you wouldn't be able to get another 6-7 games out of it as the next ps3/xbox 360 will probably be out in under 2 years leaving you only 2 titles to use the new engine. The current engine pushes the hardware fairly far as it is and you likely can't push that much more performance out of the xbox 360/ps3 hardware.

You would be able to add a ton of new features with the xbox 720/ps4 hardware though. It's financially wiser for them to either create a "PC" cod engine and port that high-quality, new-feature-filled PC cod engine to the xbox 720/ps4 which we can pretty much assume would be a minimum of dx11 compatible like DICE has done. It wouldn't be feasible to create a xbox 360/ps3 new engine hence why MW3 is just anothe re-hash of the old engine.

Edit: NM. In re-reading your comment, I think you weren't trolling but being sarcastic. Ignore this reply.

Are you kidding or what?

MW3 looks like MW2 which looks like MW1 which is to say that it looks like a 5 year old game, and that it looks like shit compared to what you can do with todays hardware.

BF3 looks amazing, unless you're playing it on the console, in which case its going to look like every other console game.

i think everyone missed the part where the op stated that this poll was to prove a point to his friend.

BF3 looks much better than MW2 is looking. I think MW3 does look good, but compared to BF3 - it loooooses.

This is actually a pretty useful thread. Assuming his friend made one of the votes for MW3, we can conclude a couple things:

1.) At least ~7.5%(8/108) of people won't pay attention to a survey or will give a false answer.

Or

2.) 7.5% of the people on this forum are retarded. Which seems a bit low....

This has to be the dumbest fucking thread ever made.
gallery_83989_34758_5493428924d4e5953159cc.gif

As of posting the score is:

Battlefield 3: 122

Modern Warfare 3: 9

Seriously? Are those nine guys that voted for Modern Warfare 3 blind? Did you watch the same gameplay video of modern warfare 3 as I did? Or are those nine people trolling

*Comes back the next day and sees Modern Warfare 3 is dominating this poll*

YES!!! MW3 to me always means Mech Warrior 3.
I loved that game so much!!

Not the best graphics in the world, but MAN was that game addictive!:cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PApPPNkn2Nw

Back to the OP, Battlefield 3 would be my choice based on graphics alone.

Mech Warrior 2 eh? Back in my days we played this game called "Mech Warrior 2" and we didn't have this fancy graphics. We had image enhancement and WE LIKED IT!

GET OFF MY LAWN!

I was almost tempted to just let this thread alone. But it was just too juicy and enticing for my utter hatred of MW series and most of the people who play it who think that it's the cat's pajamas for me to pass it up.

The same idiots that think MW3's graphics are on par or better than BF3 are the same idiots who think that the "gap" is closing between consoles and PC's.

It isn't. It's getting wider and longer than John Holme's schlong.

I'm a CoD fanboi and even I know this is no contest. BF3 wins hands down.

Nine people chose CODMW3 in the poll. Are they serious or are they just doing it for the trollololololols?

BF3. Unless you're playing it on a console, in which case they'll both probably look pretty similar. There's nothing better than upscaled 600p. ;)

Really, Infinity Ward needs to make a new engine, not reusing one since 2002 or whatever and use the same old shitty textures since COD4, not very innovative. Not to mention Activision always make one every year with the same old shitty storyline with different antagonists with a similar scheme. Sure gets old fast.

Getting rid of dedicated servers in MW2 was sure a huge slap in the face for PC gamers, WTF was Infinity Ward thinking?

Oh, I voted for BF3 of course, I don't like console trash being ported to PC.

Screw MW3 and BF3. This game has the best graphics evar, HANDS DOWN:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNLKtblO92c"]YouTube - ‪John Deere Drive Green #1‬‏[/ame]

EDIT: HAH you can embed youtube now!?

who are the 9 tards who voted for mw3?

maybe if you are comparing console versions this might be close, but on the pc it is bf3 landslide.

who are the 9 tards who voted for mw3?

maybe if you are comparing console versions this might be close, but on the pc it is bf3 landslide.

poll didn't specify pc or console versions. so who knows, maybe MW3 looks better than BF3 on console since DICE has been hiding the console footage.

[youtube comment]9 people listen to Justin Beiber while playing COD[/youtube comment]

[youtube comment]9 people listen to Justin Beiber while playing COD[/youtube comment]

OMG that is so funny! I'm going to thumbs you up!

Can we start giving out warning/bans to people who start shitty threads like this?

Back