POLL: RTX - Wait for reviews or pre order?

Wait for reviews, or Pre-Order?

• I will wait for the [H] review, and others before getting one

Votes: 226 80.7%
  • I will/have pre order.

Votes: 54 19.3%

• Total voters
Third option: wait until they hopefully release a GTX 2080ti without the gimmick of ray tracing for the appropriate price.

Third option: wait until they hopefully release a GTX 2080ti without the gimmick of ray tracing for the appropriate price.
But the 2080Ti is faster. Just cut out the useless ray tracing junk and sell it for the right price.
How would they 'cut out' it? And how much price reduction would you think this would give even if they did separate chip without these features?
Price could be lower already if they didn't had monopoly on high-end GPU's. Even without RT technology prices would be higher than previous generation, especially since NV overmanufactured 10x0 series chips anticipating coin mining to last longer. They will probably make GTX 20x0 series comprising of older GPU's as it would make most sense (especially since those are still far superior than AMD cards)

My opinion is that GPU's without tensor cores and RT cores should just crawl under the stone they came from and die... or do whatever, I do not want to see them in my PC anymore. Nuff is nuff.
directx-raytracing-2-1180x541.jpg

Do you even have a choice? Show me a pre-order link for a TI from EVGA, amazon, newegg or another reputable retailer.

Back