Polish Prime Minister Gives U.S. President The Witcher 2

HardOCP News

[H] News
This is hands down the best gift ever given to our president by another world leader.

DVD, title: “Best of the Witcher 2: Video Trailers for President Barack Obama,” distributor: Atari. Zubrowka Bison Grass Vodka. Book, title: “Blood of Elves,” by Andrzej Sapkowski. Book, title: “The Last Wish,” by Andrzej Sapkowski. Set of four 2″ x 1.5″ clear glass liqueur glasses, each has “Zubrowka” engraved in white. 13.5″ x 9.75″ x 4.5″ “Witcher 2” gift box, inside are three golden “Witcher 2” coins, a “Witcher 2” book, “Witcher 2” stickers, “Witcher 2” make your own aircraft. 5.5″ x 6.5″ x 3″ ivory-colored bust of “Witcher 2” character “Gwynbleioo,” a DVD box set of “Witcher 2” bonus DVD, Game DVD, and Game Guide. “Witcher 2” playing cards, and 5 wooden die in black sack with “Witcher 2” emblem. 11.75″ x 7″ x 5″ brown leather carrying case with handles and lock. Rec'd—5/28/2011. Est. Value—$497.08.

What was the purpose of this gift? I mean, it's cool I guess, just don't see the point.

"The U.S. requires all such gifts to be reported and turned over to the archives or other institutions for display. These are not, in short, bribes."

In short. There is no point.

haha, that is awesome. Those books are fantastic (the entire series is), the vodka is good and the game is entertaining, although I only played the first part.

As a Polish Canadian I approve of the P.M. giving these as a token of friendship & cultural exchange.
Now I do hope the commander in chief gets to play them, and or read and enjoy everything he got.
Now if I could just get the Polish PM to come to Canada and do the same for our Prime Minister, maybe I can get my hands on it as.....a translator, yes.....

Its really hard not to like Obama (if you have a rational non-conservative not living in the 1950's mind of course).

Cool ass gift.

So, how many Polaks does it take to have your country invaded by the U.S. military?

A: One, because some dumb-ass gave a violent VG to our P.C. president.

Its really hard not to like Obama (if you have a rational non-conservative not living in the 1950's mind of course).

I really hope you are joking here.

He is on a purposeful path to completely obliterate our economy as well as ensure that everybody is completely dwependent on the government to survive.

In what world would any rational person ever be able to like somebody like that?

He is on a purposeful path to completely obliterate our economy as well as ensure that everybody is completely dwependent on the government to survive.

In what world would any rational person ever be able to like somebody like that?

biggest troll ever.

Boy you bit onto that faster than I thought someone would here.

Well done.

Actually what this did was forever seal CD Project in the halls of eternity (so long as the nation exists).

Tbh I'd rather CDP get that honor than anyone else (non American development team).

What was the purpose of this gift? I mean, it's cool I guess, just don't see the point.

Point was to show off polish culture. Witcher 2 was made by a polish game company.

Much better than crappy gifts from the whitehouse in the past. Like the wrong region off the shelf DVD's they gave to the british PM.

Back