Poddo, roftranspo, and Krayzie135's +10K RACE

poddo

2005 [H]orde|Bowl Champion
[EDIT PART..3?]
Added the finishing goal for each of the contestants

[EDIT]
Ok, so we've got the race. Myself, Roftranspo, and Krayzie135 are racing to see who can add 10K to their score first. Here are the points at the beginning of the race:

Poddo: 28,421
Krayzie135: 32,314
roftranspo: 4,503

Current Badges:

Goal: 38,421

Goal: 42,314

Goal: 14,503

Hey guys. I'm looking for a race. Anyone around me wanna race somewhere? lets say, to the top 500 or so? Or if you have a better idea, I'll take that too. Just lookin for some direct competition.

Seems like Krayzie and PlayOnline are a few of you that are close to me. How about it?

[EDIT=Badges]

i want to race....but im a still starting.....how about instead of racing to rank we race to a certain point number...like first to get another 5000 or something.

roftranspo said:
i want to race....but im a still starting.....how about instead of racing to rank we race to a certain point number...like first to get another 5000 or something.

Sounds like a plan. I'll make a post for the race after tonights midnight update, and those will be our starting scores. First one to add 5000 to that score wins!

OK Krayzie, you want in on the +5000 race? The rules are in my post above, I'll put you in. Its you, me, and roftranspo. I'll post the begining race thread tonight.

we should race to 50K? that way its funner and will make us go borg more comps. with a 5000 point race thats like 2 weeks and too short. i think race to 10K would be best.

ok, 10k works for me. I'd be up to race you (krayzie) to 50k, but I don't know if that'd be fair to roftranspro, cause hes a bit behind us. If he's up for the challenge, I say we race to 50k overall. if not, we can just do a "first to add 10 or 20k"

Yeah, we just have to figure out exactly what we're racing to.

and we're off!

ps. can a mod rename the thread title to the title of my first post?

Edited to make it a bit easier to follow. Off to a bit of a slow start. Lets pick it up!

OH ITS ON :) Not off but ON :) need to get my new folding system up NOW :) Race on.

Score and Place Update:

Lead:
Poddo:
Current:29,738
Left: 8683

Second:
Krayzie
Current:33,457
Left: 8857

Third
Roftranspo
Current: 5,054
Left: 9449

roftranspo said:
Score and Place Update:

Lead:
Poddo:
Current:29,738
Left: 8683

Second:
Krayzie
Current:33,457
Left: 8857

Third
Roftranspo
Current: 5,054
Left: 9449
Maybe if you bribe King, he will get this little gaunlet up on Hardfolding.com
:)

Got me two more machines up and running...667 mhz and 1.6 ghz....built ONLY for folding :)

I just a athlon xp2200 and a p4 2.2 up and running, only folding. Gotta keep the race close! :)

poddo said:
I just a athlon xp2200 and a p4 2.2 up and running, only folding. Gotta keep the race close! :)
>_< dang it....ok...must ask boss tomorrow if i can borg the office :) keep folding cuz its ON

argggggg! ! ! ! now i need to do something special. watch out. no machines added but i did oc my comp and add another 75mhz :D

Scores as of 1-17-05 10:19pm
Poddo = 7052
Krayzie135 = 7877
Me = 8728
(This is what is left)

MAN i suck :) my new garden needs to hurry up :)

Poddo: 4499
Krayzie135: 7386
Roftranspo: 8176

Here is the new update....Poddo has the COMMANDING lead on both Krayzie and myself (need garden to start doing its job :mad: ) So the real race is looking to be for second place is krayzie and myself show to have the same number of systems running....only time will tell i quess. i hope this turns into a turtle v hare thing :) that would be AWESOME :) keep on folding keep on folding

heh, sorry about that :D I kinda went borg crazy. Hopefully I'll get some more at work today too

poddo said:
heh, sorry about that :D I kinda went borg crazy. Hopefully I'll get some more at work today too
just a little? come on now :) I need to borg my office :) Today is the first day i have BEEN here though :)

Newest Update:
First Place:
Poddo: 3273
Second Place:
Krayzie135: 6639
And still pulling up the back:
Roftranspo: 7675

ummm...it is still looking to be the same outcome...i blame having to be in court with my laptop turned off :rolleyes: :mad: Oh well....keep on folding

Krayzie...you better watch out...Poddo is about to have more TOTAL points than you.

:eek:

wow, i leave for a couple of days and look what happens. there is no way i can find enough borgs to beat Poddo. but looks liek its me and roftranspo battling it out for second. good luck to you roftranspo :p

Krayzie135 said:
:eek:

wow, i leave for a couple of days and look what happens. there is no way i can find enough borgs to beat Poddo. but looks liek its me and roftranspo battling it out for second. good luck to you roftranspo :p

Oh yeah...it may be off between us and poddo....but dont be fooled...ITS STILL ON between us :)

Back