Pocatello teh Prognathous!

Tobit

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2010/May 2011
Pocatello teh Prognathous!

Damn thee! Thy shalt mow me soon despite my reverent attempts to start folding again!

Pass if thee must but always be wary of your past!

Thinnish air in this realm

Wolves lurk nearby

Be careful where you drink, my friend

The sallow waters are a lie.

The journey here, long and [H]ard

Your resting place, close at hand

Body aching with pain

Darkness falls upon the land

The medow clippings shall litter the halls of this honored member's house.

And to think I just mowed Tobit too! Sorry Tobit I mowed Pocatello a couple of weeks ago and then taunted him by slowing down.

On the taunting front I just shut down one of the rigs and will be shipping it today. I will be down to one big one for a week or so. I also shut down one of my SMP rigs, so that had a small impact, while I repurpose some stuff.

Hope you enjoy the free grass clippings. Now on to NathanP!

One does not simply walk into MoarD...

I will have a nice little SMP mower coming online soon. *evil grin*
Build thread to be started next week.

Are yee calling me oot before I even pass yee by?

Are yee calling me oot before I even pass yee by?
This is the [H]ORDE not some tea party social club. We fight HARD and party even HARDER once the streets flow with the blood of the non-believers!

!ROAR!

(goes to OC his desktop rig harder and fire up an SMP client)

Just got a new delivery! A week earlier than expected too! Out with the "old" and in with the new. Nothing crazy just an exact replacement to what I shipped. Let the clippings fly!

Tobit told me to sit in the corner.

Here I await.

Good to know there are other like minded lunatics around here. ;)

la te da....

Username [H]ardApe
Team 33
Passkey e109628a7f920fea706561b4ceb1b6d7
EOC ID 341715

OK :(

But come on, it was right there!

tumblr_ltwcc29imA1qd3jm9.png

It was a good bad pun though! :D

This call out began 4 days ago. At the time, Sir Pocatello was shown at 1.9 weeks behind me so I fired up some light D to try and hold him off until a higher-octane build, which is now in progress, could be completed.

Pocatello, as of the last update, is still 1.9 weeks behind me. I love it when a plan comes together. :D

BAM!

Pocatello has fallen and no longer on my threat list.

However, I have 20 years to fend off that homosapien known as UntitledDone! :rolleyes:

BAM!

Pocatello has fallen and no longer on my threat list.

However, I have 20 years to fend off that homosapien known as UntitledDone! :rolleyes:

Why hello there sir! 20.3 years is a long time! I will be your age by then... It is Untitled One kind sir. I am never Done.

I have been out of town for the past week. Checked all of my boxen, and everything is still working.

My PPD is down 50K. I was at 130K and now I am at 80K. My PPD has decreased due to the loss of Big Adv, I assume.

Can you hear me?

I am lost in the forest.

Dovahkiin will find and save you!

Pocatello, I am still searching for you because you make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream.

I can see something up ahead through the trees.

The trees are thinning out and not as tall.

I can hear a noise as well. Seems to be coming from a clearing.

Up ahead lies a plain or a meadow. There appears to be an abundance of grass and shrubbery.

Back