PNY LS1100 120gb 240gb 480gb DAD TODAY ONLY FREE SHIP

txsizzler

[H]ard|Gawd
Last edited:
LOL Deadjasper.. happens too frequently! I should know better than to post shit from my phone!

Not to bad a price. In for a 240gb. Should be enough to try a few games on it. I gotta move away from these mech drives eventually. Thanks for posting sizzler, I can pick it up in 7 mins :)

Wow, lots of deals on ssd lately.. wonder if it is a sign for cheaper prices / newer releases by the end of the year.

tax makes this less appealing. $181 after tax. I'm holding out for $149 512GB drive.

WTH controller / NAND does this use? Can't seem to find a review of it to compare it to the Optima.

WTH controller / NAND does this use? Can't seem to find a review of it to compare it to the Optima.

MLC NAND

Controller : SMI 2246 EN

That's what i'm getting off amazon.

More about SMI 2246 EN here----> http://www.siliconmotion.com/A6.1.Detail_News.php?sn=145

I've had a rebranded hp(pny) and the pny optima and both ssd's did great for the 1-2 years i had em. After that I just sold em.

Thinking about getting the 480gb for os, tired of running 120gb os and 240gb game. But as stated above by another member, the tax kills the nice $169 price tag.

dad today. mom tomorrow.

You can get an extra 10% off using the coupon from your local USPS Movers Booklet (change of residence / mail forwarding)

Oh well, already pulled the trigger on an OCZ ARC 100 for $70 AR.
Barefoot 3 should be decent (compared to SandForce).

Deal is still live via-amazon.

I jumped on the 480GB.

Will be using my M500 as os/main program drive and the PNY for games!

Back