PNY GTX 770 2GB $266 AR

Great price. I paid $300 for the MSI Lightning version couple days ago.

So it's either two of these with 1GB less vram or an MSI 780 for $100 less, hmm...

So it's either two of these with 1GB less vram or an MSI 780 for $100 less, hmm...

Personally, go with the GTX 780. You get 1GB more of VRam, you save $100 and you wouldn't have to deal with any potential SLI issues. Then in the future, if you really want to, you can add another GTX 780 into the mix for SLI.

Adding another (x)80 later nearly always seems to be the general consensus, and I have to agree. Tho my last one was a 280 and it stayed single. :eek:

Maybe one day.

Did anyone order this card, curious how it is with that cooler. With The Maxwell cards coming with ARM processors not sure I want to spent an extra $150 on a 780 deal.

Did anyone order this card, curious how it is with that cooler. With The Maxwell cards coming with ARM processors not sure I want to spent an extra $150 on a 780 deal.
well it could be 9 months before a higher end Maxwell card comes out and prices for those may be sky high. I think its crazy not to get a 780 for 425 bucks if you need a high end card now.

Back