PNY GeForce 6800GT New

Sorry guys for the lack of Info this is the PNY GeForce 6800GT with 256Mb of DDR3 at 350Mhz core 1Ghz Memory. I have the same card in my machine which clocks to 420Mhz Core and 1.115 on the memory which is faster than the stock Ultra.

Mac

$315 shipped is a DEAL!!! Thats the lowest I'll go for Hard Members there selling for more on Ebay.

Mac

One a system with a 6800GT and ones just the video card. I didn't have both items for sale at the same time hench the 2 Threads.......I don't get why everyone here are such hard asses and need to be involved with every post. Also you join a month ago and feel your inclined to say something......

Mac

cmacclel said:
One a system with a 6800GT and ones just the video card. I didn't have both items for sale at the same time hench the 2 Threads.......I don't get why everyone here are such hard asses and need to be involved with every post. Also you join a month ago and feel your inclined to say something......

Mac

i've actually been a member since 2000, my account was deleted in one of the pruning sessions. and the rules state 1 FS thread active at a time, period.

TheCreator said:
i've actually been a member since 2000, my account was deleted in one of the pruning sessions. and the rules state 1 FS thread active at a time, period.

Not that I have much right to say anything but its the moderators jobs to police threads, not yours. If you really feel like doin it wouldn't it be better just to PM him?

Back