plugging in laptop in airline or airport

stevensondrive

Limp Gawd
are there places to plug in my laptop in the plane or airport? what have been your experience??

circuit city sells the charger that has the airplane adaptor, but if my cheap seat doesn't have an outlet what good is it? :rolleyes:

I ordered a extended life battery, but it doesn't fit my HP 530. :mad: an no one has one locally. our flight leaves early Thursday so it is too late to order one.

Thanks!!

In an airport, definitely, there are outlets all over the place, the question is will other people be hogging all of them?

On the plane? Highly depends on what airline you are flying. If you sit in business or first class with any airline (I only know United for sure) you will most likely have an outlet at your seat (on the seating arm or somewhere nearby). If you are in coach/economy, well, it depends. Continental planes have an outlet somewhere, perhaps not one/person.

Check this:
www.seatguru.com/

cool link!!

do you think it would be smart to bring an extension cord with me. I've got a 20' one that would fit perfectly in my backpack.

let me just say that link is totally awesome!!!! I gotta go get an adapter now so I can watch DVD's non stop. thank you very much sir! I will be putting that site on my favorites list. :)

Hmm too bad you dont have a Dell. Our mobile users get issued a travel charger. Comes with the 12v, auto/air adapter, as well as some other gadgets.

Back