Plesk Help...

tuffgong

[H]ard|Gawd
So we're moving to a new hosting environment at work and we will be using Plesk to manage the settings. I've never used Plesk, but I have dabbled with Webmin.

Can anyone recommend and good tutorials or training courses that would be of help to me?

Thanks

I have worked plenty with Plesk (7.5-8.1) since it's one of the 2 control panels we support at work. It is fairly straight forward to work with, but you have to make sure you do things Plesks way or stuff will get broken when Plesk regenerates the config files. If you have any more specific questions post them and some one might be able to help you out.

we have plesk and are migrating to hosting controller. plesk is a pain and does not support 3rd party mail programs except for the one thats bundled with plesk. they offically support mdaemon but DO NOT support the webmail via IIS.

Best Tutorial:

Uninstall!

I can't wait until I can get away from Plesk, hate when it overrights any backdoor shit you did...

I have found the plesk support forums @ sw-soft pretty helpful when I was in a bind.

other then the plesk forums the support sucks and is abit expensive

Back