Please Vote on a AM4 X370 Motherboard

you might want to list the model numbers of the motherboards instead of a bunch of random URLs.

Why "you chose it" is irrelevant as our needs and budget are going to be different than yours. You didn't tell us what you need. Do you need 10 sata ports, two M2 ports, and 2 WLAN ports? Do you want top notch VRMs and don't care about the rest? Do you need integrated WiFi on your motherboard? Are you price conscious? You need to tell us your requirements.

Tachi: Has good vrm/oc hardware, dual m2 (only 1 on cpu but that is the platform limit) intel wifi, intel lan, nice layout, known for bios updates and supporting more obscure features like ECC: all this and not overpriced. If you're lucky it only costs $100 bundled with a cpu at microcenter.

Wasn't in stock (popular, go figure) so ended up with the $50 more red pro that is identical except for extra 5GbE port nobody should care about, 1st world problems.

You could setup a poll you know?

Also I agree on zpackrate. List the model #s and hyperlink it.

Asrock 1, the taichi, hard to get, but has almost same features has asrock pro gaming. with 2 m.2 and wifi module, which Asus Hero dont have. tachi also has the most overkill pwm with 12+4 phase.

MSI 3... You get MSI 2's VRM setup, the only ding is the audio codec.

I'm riding out MSI on the AM4 platform and if you have ever read my post history, you will know I fucking hate MSI lol...

Asrock X370, the best for overclocking for sure.
Even as overall mobo, just got a 10 out 10 @ TPU review.

I had an msi mobo that failed 1 month out of warranty. They wouldn't honor a repair since it was out of warranty. I've had other products with issues and they sent me replacement parts for free, without even confirming I even owned an product. Antec has done this multiple times for me. It may be irrational, but I personally stay away from msi unless the features are really appealing for the price.

^ Interesting that you've had it both ways. Most of what I have ever heard is in line with you more favorable experience, where their RMA process was actually on the better side; not requiring proof of purchase, UPC, mod-friendly to a degree, etc.

Back