Please say it's not true !!

I would be more inclined to believe that it is a hiccup. Jardfolding shows his stats not just his stats for Team 33. I cant imagine that he has quit folding.

he misses one 3 hour report and all hell breaks loose. If you need internet FLECOM, you can use mine so that you can turn more in.:D

i have not left

i have not left

The only thing we wanted to hear ;)

Now I guess since Atomic is out, who do we down this time around? I've been wondering about that lately... oh yeah... Down with Rofty...

Jon where are you?? Flecom is alive and in the building it's all good :p

theres a lot of construction going on, and we have been having some intermittant problems with our fiber connections to the outside... our ISP is working to resolve the issue, but right now we are on our T1 backups so it might be hit or miss on uploading for a day

also i just submitted a bunch of paper work today to dell, 100 dual core machines should be in by the end of May, and another 100 dual core machines after that 2~3 months later :D

also i just submitted a bunch of paper work today to dell, 100 dual core machines should be in by the end of May, and another 100 dual core machines after that 2~3 months later :D

Makes me sick

Sweet...that's what? A 50% increase in cores?? heh

I'm myself sitting with a potential of 65 dual-core laptops and probably 200 new computers this summer. However, the policy forbid me from folding on them unless it's in the bench or for my own use... I cannot see myself opening all 65 laptops and fold :eek:

I'm myself sitting with a potential of 65 dual-core laptops and probably 200 new computers this summer. However, the policy forbid me from folding on them unless it's in the bench or for my own use... I cannot see myself opening all 65 laptops and fold :eek:

Come on X you got to get [H]ARD like FLECOM :p

time to write a new policy! ;)

What model dual cores, and can you overclock them? :D

I know you can't oc them but it's a [H] kind of question.

[BRO]Alaskan;1031029122 said:
load F@H on the dual cores for long term stability testing

That's what I already told my boss for the ~12 boxes that I got running on the bench and in my office :D Actually, my workplace policy allow me to run FAH but only on the boxes that I own (work with daily) or on the bench before being taken to a customer. Our security is more stricter than banks so you see why they isn't comfortable running them and I'm just a pawn in the big IT team (~100 techs and sysadmins).

This is actually why I'm very very good with the SMP client with all the install/moves/reinstall I did on the boxes.

What model dual cores, and can you overclock them? :D

I know you can't oc them but it's a [H] kind of question.

all my machines have Pentium D830's in them... they are dell workstations, do you think i can OC them? :p

but ya, i am the sysadmin/network god here so its ok to put it on the machines becuase i said so :D

I think your employer would take a very dim view of you overclocking the 200+ (soon to be 250+) computers. It was prob a full time job to go (like you just did) and find all of them to make sure they are folding and fix the ones that were not. Do I hear near 200K PPD coming soon?

[BRO]Alaskan;1031030691 said:
I think your employer would take a very dim view of you overclocking the 200+ (soon to be 250+) computers. It was prob a full time job to go (like you just did) and find all of them to make sure they are folding and fix the ones that were not. Do I hear near 200K PPD coming soon?

This is if we can overclock the Dell boxes...

if not this set then the next 100 dual cores FLE has coming will do the trick. I won't comment on the Dell overclock's :eek:

guys, the dell's dont OC I assure you ;)

anyway they run hot enough most of the time, i wouldent want to make them any hotter!

i tried to get Core2 chips, but our contract isnt up yet :mad:

You know that is funny I just ordered 25 Optiplexes that were backordered for liek 3 weeks because I put PentiumDs in them. When I called my rep and bitched (because I had already scheduled teh trip to go install them) he upgradeded them to C2D for me AND they were $48 each cheaper :)

Back