Please Revive this Thread and Move it HERE!!

SirKronan

Supreme [H]ardness
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1219739&page=59&highlight=Intel+Retail+Edge

It's the 2007 Retail Edge thread. I, for one am still modding and overclocking my build, testing new settings, etc. using parts I bought with the Intel Retail Edge package. I know many others still are, as well. I have friends that are just getting started making mods to their new builds. The Retail Edge 2006 thread is still alive and well here. Moderators PLEASE reopen the 2007 thread. Just move it here. I'd like to see how others' builds are coming with that package.

Thank you.

Whom to I have to contact to get this done? Or should I just start a new thread??

I built mine and I'm curious what everyone else is running;/doing. Also check out the new 2008 one. BTW... how you been SirKronan?

I built mine and I'm curious what everyone else is running;/doing. Also check out the new 2008 one. BTW... how you been SirKronan?

Good, man. how are things going for you? How'd your build end up?? Mine's still running great on my Abit 680i board.

What voltage are you running, both in your bios and what CPU-Z says when you are at full load? I can't get mine stable much above 3.20 GHz. I have mine at 1.4 in bios and even trying 1.425 it isn't stable for more than a min or 2. I just got a new PSU today so it isn't a power issue. I think that it might me my mobo, Gigabyte P35 DS3R, hitting its limit?

[21CW]killerofall;1032181407 said:
What voltage are you running, both in your bios and what CPU-Z says when you are at full load? I can't get mine stable much above 3.20 GHz. I have mine at 1.4 in bios and even trying 1.425 it isn't stable for more than a min or 2. I just got a new PSU today so it isn't a power issue. I think that it might me my mobo, Gigabyte P35 DS3R, hitting its limit?

what are your complete specs?

Back