Please recommend best 27inch LED Monitor

Aviz12

n00b
Friends,

I am pretty much confused of what monitor to select, been looking tons of websites, youtube and different reviews of other respective users.

Every-other person seems to be impressing a selected model, and another one bashing with negative points, with backlight / screen bleeding issues and so forth..

Let me ask the members here as well.

Let me first guide of my usage

It is mainly for DAY TRADING, and a bit of GAMING, ENTERTAINMENT, MOVIES.. I am not a professional gamer, but i prefer my monitor to look RICH in COLOURS.

My Computer Setup is

Phantom 820 Case

Core i7 6900K Processor

Asus Rampage V Edition 10

Zotac SONIX PCIe SSD

Zotac T500 240GB SATA III SSD

GSkill Trident Z 64 GB

Zotac 1080 AMP Exteme

Corsair AX1200i

Corsair H115i

I am more interested in 27 Inch Monitors.

Hoping someone would be kind to guide me so i can place an order and make a solid decision.

Since my BUILD is upto the latest components current wisely available... i am hoping my Monitors to be upto standard and latest if possible.

Thank You

I listed you my need of what my daily uses will be...
So what resolution monitor and which model/brand will be good

thanks

For DAY TRADING, desktop real sate is the main metric. eye confort comes second. So look for the biggest display with the smallest do pitch your budget can afford. PWM free is a reason to decide between similar monitors.

The Dream setup for day trading is triple U2515H in portrait, a 117PPI solution. They would have the height of a 40" 4k monitor, but 50% more pixels. The smaller text should not bother until you are 40y old, after that, reading glasses are recomendded. A high end notebook with displayport out can drive the 3 monitors with a single Displayport, because the U2515H has a built-in MST DP hub for daisy chaining.

The next step in pixel density is 110 PPI. This is the mainstream today. From the 40" 4k Tvs/monitors to the 20" 1920x1080 monitors, this information density is prevalent. You can drive a 4k display with an entry level Surface Pro 4 and a Surface dock. A $ 200 chinese tablet with a Cherry rail atom can drive a 2560x1440 27". between these 2 sizes sits the 34" 3440x1440 monitors, which are small enough to fit most desks and not cause neck pain, but large enough to require a displayport or HDMI 2.0 solution ( Surface Pro 4 + dock or better). If you have a dedicated PC for day trading, i strongly recommend going U2515H. It is a modualr solution and you buy one monitor, and add more later. Plus any desktop VGA with Displayport 1.2 or better can drive them , without the need to invest a lot in expensive ultrabooks/ surface pro 4.

For DAY TRADING, desktop real sate is the main metric. eye confort comes second. So look for the biggest display with the smallest do pitch your budget can afford. PWM free is a reason to decide between similar monitors.

The Dream setup for day trading is triple U2515H in portrait, a 117PPI solution. They would have the height of a 40" 4k monitor, but 50% more pixels. The smaller text should not bother until you are 40y old, after that, reading glasses are recomendded. A high end notebook with displayport out can drive the 3 monitors with a single Displayport, because the U2515H has a built-in MST DP hub for daisy chaining.

The next step in pixel density is 110 PPI. This is the mainstream today. From the 40" 4k Tvs/monitors to the 20" 1920x1080 monitors, this information density is prevalent. You can drive a 4k display with an entry level Surface Pro 4 and a Surface dock. A $ 200 chinese tablet with a Cherry rail atom can drive a 2560x1440 27". between these 2 sizes sits the 34" 3440x1440 monitors, which are small enough to fit most desks and not cause neck pain, but large enough to require a displayport or HDMI 2.0 solution ( Surface Pro 4 + dock or better). If you have a dedicated PC for day trading, i strongly recommend going U2515H. It is a modualr solution and you buy one monitor, and add more later. Plus any desktop VGA with Displayport 1.2 or better can drive them , without the need to invest a lot in expensive ultrabooks/ surface pro 4.

I am looking for 27 inch monitor... due to able to fix on my monitor stand.. so please recommend... other options...

I am sorry for not being clear enough: 27" 2560x1440 is also a 110 ppi solution.
But at this resolution you have no VA panel in market, only IPS panels like the U2515H, which has the same resolution at a smaller size ( higher information density is better for day trading)

There is a miriad of 27" 2560x1440 IPS panels . As long as they you pick a PWM-free one, there is not much reason to prefer one over the other

VA panels at 27" are all 1920x1080. So you trade information density for Higher contrast and better eye confort:

BenQ EW2740L
BenQ EW2750ZL
HP S270C: The HP is curved and has a 1% haze or "Almost-Glossy" coating which enhances image clarity and colour vibrancy
Asus VN279Q
BenQ GW2760HS Review
The new kid in town for 1920x1080 27" VA panels is the Benq EW2775ZH . It is one of the best VA 27" for watching movies and gaming.

Back