Please Critiqu these 3 logos...

rally9x

[H]ard|Gawd
oddly thats exactly what I wanted to call my computer company when I got out of college...guess its taken...

The first one is the best of the 3. I saw a chicken with the second one too, hehe. Reminds me of the old computer game "Way of the exploding fist", or "Way of the exploding chicken" in this case :)

since you want to capitalize on the American theme in order to make $$$ i'd have to say Number 1 (number 2 being interesting but, wtF?, number 3 being "haven't i seen that somewhere before...?)

you need to make the design with the flag more interesting nad remarkable, so that people remember "ACS", not the flag, i'm pretty sure most (most) U.S. citizens know what the U.S. flag looks like, integrate ACS in there more...
and less whitespace

no kidding, dont flame me but i think all them logos are ugly. (i proably can do better or not and dunno)

Go learn some photoshop basics or BEG lord hyperion 2 do one for you. Dont hire someone on the internet, learn 2 do it yourself so that way you can create your own graphics for your website if your going 2 have one. Chances are your gonna need one (that way you can repair PCs when people come in and spend the rest of your time selling custom PC's on ur website or ebay)

Back