Playstation Home FAQ

John

Limp Gawd
Sony released an interesting FAQ on the Home service.

http://www.scedev.net/home/Third Party Relations Q&A.pdf

Q: Will I be able to attend ticketed (paid-for) special events?
Yes, in time Home will play host to many types of event. Bespoke events such as exclusive game previews and developer interviews will be organised by Home and its affiliated content providers. Live events such as sports and concerts may also be broadcast within Home.

Interesting...

imagine an mmorpg type world in which you can wander around, play games with people, and show off your gaming accomplishments on your avatar.

can't say i would ever pay for a "virtual" concert or sporting event, but more power to them for pushing console tech environments in some direction.

The coolest thing I can think of that Sony can probably pull off with Home...
New Movie Releases.

As in, see the movie via Home on the same day that it's released in theaters.
How cool would that be??

Would be alot of money...

I just think in a couple years they might have a mini-E3 event on the home, where you can go in a arena and look at some new products at booth's that some developers have set-up in home...That will be awesome.

I just think in a couple years they might have a mini-E3 event on the home, where you can go in a arena and look at some new products at booth's that some developers have set-up in home...That will be awesome.

That does sound like a really cool idea. I was not that excited about Home when I first saw it, but little ideas like this make me think that there could be some great features.

That does sound like a really cool idea. I was not that excited about Home when I first saw it, but little ideas like this make me think that there could be some great features.
that will most probably be messed up by Sony somehow ( i hope it succeeds though, i really do)

Back