Playstation 2 demo disc

kakureru

2[H]4U
Do you have this demo disc?
I need some files recovered off of it because mine is damaged where it counts.
Please contact via PM.
THANKS!

demo66.jpg

Please, no speculating in comments below.

You should close the thread if you don't want any responses. As simple as that...

im trying to save money. (edit and that auction would be nearly 2 weeks before it is in my hands)

I do want replies, just not to speculate as to exactly why I need these files, in the threads.

Damn.

This is like the don't-ask-don't-tell of threads. You've got us all curious now.

the disk doesnt work but maybe someone will 'swap' you their disk for yours and do some 'magic' to it.

however ebay is prob the best place to get it.

The files I need are on the outer edge of the disc, where most of the chewed up ness is.

(I dont need "magic" done to the files) ;)

I bought the disc, but now is there anyone out here who will help alleviate the actual wait? :p

Last edited:
Take it to a jewelers and see if they can repair the surface. It will cost money but will fix the disk as long as the thin layer at the top isn't damaged.

Thought about that, there are no businesses around here in that line.

(that is because every business around here needs some form of paid tech help and would trade)

I believe the disc is used as a hot swap so you can play burned games. I am not sure though I just googled hot swap hacking.

Stop us from speculating... what is it that is so important on the disc?

One of these:

The official monthly PlayStation Underground demo disc, included in the Official PlayStation Magazine (US).

PLAYABLE :: Jet X2O; NHL FaceOff 2003; ZONE OF THE ENDERS The 2nd Runner; PRIDE FC FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIPS; ALL-STAR BASEBALL 2003; NASCAR THUNDER; The King of Route 66; Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven; Rocky; Battle Engine Aquila

VIDEO :: Xenosaga

FEATURES :: World Tour Soccer 2003 (Behind The Scenes); Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The angel of Darkness (Behind The Scenes)

REPLAY :: Shinobi (cool move); Whirl Tour (cool move); 007 nightfire (cool move); Tekken 4 (save file); Test Drive (save file); .hack (save file)

Though nothing really stands out so much...none of those contents seem exactly hard to obtain...:D

I am a collector and wish to collect a working copy of the rocky demo from this disc ;)

since I already bought the replacement from ebay, Im going to attempt to use a disc annihilator on it. (cheap buffer)
to see if i can even make it readable just enough.

Last edited:
new disc arrived but does not work as intended. Ill have to find a cheap copy of 007 agent under fire instead

Lol...just get Magic Swap or whatever it's called. I don't see the point in trying to deceive everyone and yourself. :p

He is probably just worried about getting an infraction or something.

No clue.

But I will say I have no clue why anyone would homebrew PS2 and hell even Xbox.

I knew a guy in college that had a Xbox with a loud as hell fan in order to keep it cool or some shit while he ran it 24/7. It was stupid.

The Wii is literally the best thing since slice bread for home brewing. Its the only reason I still keep mine around.

Back