Playing DOOM 2 On Optimus Maximus Keyboard

HardOCP News

[H] News
Remember that ridiculously expensive Optimus Maximus keyboard? Well, we've finally found a reason to spend $1500 on one...so you can play DOOM 2 on a single key. I'm a bit surprised he didn't spread the game display across all the keys, instead of just one.

Imagine if laptop touchpads had a built in LCD to work as a 2nd touchscreen interface.

Yeah, should have spread it out over more keys. Playing Doom on something smaller than a postage stamp is hard.

I'm a bit surprised he didn't spread the game display across all the keys, instead of just one.
That would've been a feat, this is a gimmick. And spreading it out on all the keys, well that would actually need work. And I don't think the thing could handle it.

Remember that ridiculously expensive Optimus Maximus keyboard? Well, we've finally found a reason to spend $1500 on one...so you can play DOOM 2 on a single key. I'm a bit surprised he didn't spread the game display across all the keys, instead of just one.

I wish I had bought one when I could they have been sold out a long time right? I go over and check every once in a while.

Back