Play my World of Warcraft Account

inotocracy said:
You gotta be kidding me, your going to PAY someone to play your account? ... This may apply to you ;):

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/29946
Surprisingly, my girlfriend and I have a fairly active sex life.

Paying somebody ~$40 / month and buying the game for them and then some more months is really nothing. It's all relative to the money you have available, I guess.

Martyr said:
look at his sig. either he has money, or a small penis.

Or both... >..>

But seriously. I'm sure there's someone out there who would do it. Just make sure they're not dolts or anything.

lol what if someone made you the laughing stock of the server and deleted your toon afterwards?

Paying someone to play a game for you ...

... even if you have tons of money it's still a waste.

It's a game, not job, business, chore ...

I want to go back in time 15 years ago and play my Super Nintendo.

I agree , a game is something you do to to enjoy yourself, its not a chore. This just seems stupid to me.

Why are you guys giving him grief? I mean he comes to the [H] with a request and because it doesn't fit into your guys idea of normal, you instantly bash it. Why don't you move along and do something more constructive and let the guy find his stuff. If the content is inappropriate, a forum mod will take care of it. To each his own and all that...

ob1 said:
Why are you guys giving him grief? I mean he comes to the [H] with a request and because it doesn't fit into your guys idea of normal, you instantly bash it. Why don't you move along and do something more constructive and let the guy find his stuff. If the content is inappropriate, a forum mod will take care of it. To each his own and all that...
Let them try to feel bigger about themselves :p

I think one point that I forgot to address is the fact that my account is already paid up for the next 11 months. That's really the only reason I'm looking for someone to play instead of having it just sit. Otherwise, I would've just cancelled my account until I had more time.

I've gotten a lot of responses, and will respond to them in the order received. Thanks :)

I sent you an email, then a reply to your survey, I would be playing now, but I'm a tad poor at the moment, and will gladly play for free :)

Edit: Also, I don't care about being payed, just as long as I can play for free.

Ok, let's put this in perspective.

WOW = Pet of some sort
Requester is away on vocation so he will be unable to look after his Pet.
He's willing to pay someone(exceptional might I add) to play w/ his Pet.
Also he will buy the babysitter a pet after a couple of months and pay the cost that
the pet will cost him/her(food, shots(power-ups in wow to be specific lol),etc...).
Now, considering this Pet = World a world craft and no a flesh and blood being. It's utterly ridiculous.

Yeah, but thats not the point. If people aren't interested in helping him out by playing, why bother posting in here saying that he has a problem. You are all bordering on being forum trolls. Leave him alone and let this be. Again, to each his own, and if it isn't hurting you in some way, then let it go. If it were a scam or something I could see you coming in this thread and crapping on it/him. However, that does not appear to be the case.

I think the OP of this thread is treading on dangerous ground with this idea.

First of all, World of Warcraft is a waste of time, in my opinion. The game is structured like a chore to accomplish certain objectives. That's why I stopped playing it. Commit to 3-6 hour dungeons that you can get in trouble with other players for leaving the middle of it for RL reasons (i.e. school, work, sleep)? Pffft. Spend hours on end farming to make money? ugh. PvP when the people who did MC for months and months have items twice as good as yours and you feel you have to catch up to compete? Nah. Not for me. But I think if you don't have time to do all this but still feel the need to do it, the game may not be for you either. But to each his own, many people enjoy the game.

Most importantly, there is nothing to stop this person from say, stealing your account. According to Blizzard, actions such as these are not approved and if the person plays your account and changes the password on you, taking it over, you can't really do much about it. If the person takes over your account completely without your permission or deletes your characters, Blizzard would most likely tell you they wont compensate you or recover what you lost because you are responsible for your own account, including giving out its password and such. It would be like buying gold, giving the person your credit card number and not getting the gold in-game. Obviously Blizzard is not going to mediate.

I think MMO's are going too far when people offer to pay real money for an in-game service. Your best bet provided you have a friend who plays/would play the game to let him work up your items in MC and such and he could gets dibs on running battlegrounds or something on occasion as repayment.

EDIT: to avoid confusion, I will say I am not attempting to troll him or bring him down. The basic point is that it's not a good idea to give your account info to someone else. You never know what they will do with it.

how do you know that the person you give your account info to, won't just change the password or somthing, and mail all your good gear to his already created wow char, or he just doesn't sell all your good gear that is soulbound, and just send all the money to his char ? what are you gonna do then ? call blizzard and cry that you gave someone your account info and they took all your stuff ? lol your insane if you think somone is gonna just play your account for you and not rip you off..... :rolleyes:

EvilKamui said:
First of all, World of Warcraft is a waste of time, in my opinion. The game is structured like a chore to accomplish certain objectives. That's why I stopped playing it. Commit to 3-6 hour dungeons that you can get in trouble with other players for leaving the middle of it for RL reasons (i.e. school, work, sleep)? Pffft. Spend hours on end farming to make money? ugh. PvP when the people who did MC for months and months have items twice as good as yours and you feel you have to catch up to compete? Nah. Not for me. But I think if you don't have time to do all this but still feel the need to do it, the game may not be for you either. But to each his own, many people enjoy the game.

Whatever guild you were in sounded:

a) Too noob to do anything in a timely fashion.
b) Too retardedly strict on raiding.
c) All of the above.

shaggymcp said:
lol your insane if you think somone is gonna just play your account for you and not rip you off..... :rolleyes:

Actually, I'd have no problem doing it for him, without stealing anything. But, I don't have the time, nor do I know if I even like the game.

Some people are assholes, nay, most people on the internet are assholes, but there are those who would do what he wants, and not rip him off. I'm guessing he's looking for the latter. They are out there.

RexPokinghorn said:
I'm working way too many hours right now and don't have the time to play much, but I've been playing for too long and don't want to just sell the account off since I know I'll come back to it some time. The reason I'm looking for someone to play my WoW account is because I have a friend who I used to play with all the time and he's in an end-game guild farming Onyxia / MC and they're close to clearing BWL.

I want somebody who knows how to play the game and play the game well. I also want somebody who is OK with the fact that they'll play for about 6 months, but after that, nothing. You get to play a game for free, but you won't be able to keep it.

However, to sweeten the deal a little bit, I'll GIVE you an extra copy of World of Warcraft after 3 months of successful playing and I'll pay your account for 4-6 months! And if you decide to create a character on the server I'm on, I'll power level you, or you can two-box when I'm not using it :)

What I want from you:
Apply to the guild
Get accepted into the guild
Start raiding with the guild
The epics will follow!

I already have a 60 rogue and 60 mage, but I want you to apply with the rogue only.

Email me if you're interested: onewhoknows shift2 gmail.com

Mods, please let me know if this is inappropriate for the games forum - but I thought it'd be better placed here than the For Sale forum.

Also, I understand that I'm basically paying for "power levelling" but i thought I'd offer someone the chance to play without paying instead of letting my account sit for months hardly used :(

What's the catch?

Hulk said:
What's the catch?
he gets it back?

i understand the situation. if you dont keep up in wow, you probably wont be able to catch up. on my main server you are behind if you are not at least starting mc a bit.

Heh interesting idea. I can see where you are coming from, I had 2 lv 60 chars and was in a very active guild. But WoW was taking too much time, and I cannot contribute to the guild as much as I could, so I just quite cold turkey.

So the flip side of your current situation is that you have a good reason to quit the addiction ;)

I agree with the last post here, I got reasons to stop playing when I saw how much time investment was required in it. I didn't want to spend all my free time building up my character when I can just play a non-MMO game.

RexPokinghorn said:
Surprisingly, my girlfriend and I have a fairly active sex life.
LOL!! LOL!1

Don't know what to think about this statement.... LOL

So many threadcrappers. You don't even know the person and yet, you have no problem talking shit as if you are somehow better than him. That's sad...

Another reason why I **HATE** wow, too many people throw their life away playing an online game...so much that their willing to pay someone else to play it for them. Sad.

hity645 said:
Another reason why I **HATE** wow, too many people throw their life away playing an online game...so much that their willing to pay someone else to play it for them. Sad.
If you **HATE** WoW why are you even in this thread?

So that he can tell us how much he hates it of course :rolleyes:

If the guy has the money and doesn't care then let him do it. IMO, part of the game is building your character on your own, but then there are a lot of people who buy lvl 60 accounts for a bunch of money.

Back