Plants vs. Zombies $5 on Steam

Yeah it is a fun one. I paid $8 when they had a sale a few months back and it was definitely worth it at that price. You can go back to it months later and have some fun if you get burned out on all your other games.

Can you play popcap games in offline mode and then log into steam on another computer to play online? I was thinking about sending this as a gift to myself, so I can create a second steam account with kid friendly games without interrupting my own steam account.

Can you play popcap games in offline mode and then log into steam on another computer to play online? I was thinking about sending this as a gift to myself, so I can create a second steam account with kid friendly games without interrupting my own steam account.

I was able to confirm that you can log into steam on PC2, then click restart in Offline mode, log back into your games list, and then you can log back in on PC1 without issue. I had both PC's running Plants vs Zombies on the same account to make sure there wouldn't be any interruptions for the main PC.

Its a pretty damn fun game to be honest. Kinda like a quirky tower defense game lol.

Once you beat it, if you decide to play it through again, its even harder.

Wow, this was definitely worth the 5 bucks - I burned through a few hours without even noticing.

I'm enjoying it much more than I ever enjoyed Peggle or other Popcap games. Surprisingly so.

Back