Plantronics Audio .370 Headphones (Demo/Used)- $8+S&H

how do they sound for gaming?

They're nothing compared to my Sennheiser HD555s, but ... as a gaming headphone, you could do worse. The microphone works pretty well. Mediocre bass (even when amped).

I wouldn't buy used headphones either. My luck I'd get a set that someone like Michael Jackson used while surfing kiddie pr0n or something. No thanks.

Just where do you draw the line?

Is used clothing ok too? How about used dirty underwear?

Toothbrushes?

Enemas?

That's what I thought. Everyone has a different comfort level.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh come on guys, demo headphones aren't that bad, but i would draw the line at earphones lol

Is it worse to laugh at your own jokes or agree with your own statement? It must be weird when you go into this rant when someone says "hey listen to this song". What exactly led you into a thread with the title "Used Headphones" if you would never buy them?

I've got answers by the way:

Is used clothing ok too? Yes.

How about used dirty underwear? Illegal in most states/countries, I mentioned cleaning the product and I doubt this would qualify under refurbishment laws.

Toothbrushes? Probably not. Just wait to you find out what kissing is, its going to gross you out.

Enemas? Have not been in the market lately. If its a method where some kind of medical equipment is used I'm sure they don't buy a whole new machine each time. Just wait to you find out what sex is, its going to gross you out.

Shoes? I'm guessing you just wear Kleenex(C)(R) boxes.

I had those before, headset volume is a bit low. replaced with cheap Sennheiser headset, more comfortable, superior microphone, no problem since then.

I wouldn't buy used headphones either. My luck I'd get a set that someone like Michael Jackson used while surfing kiddie pr0n or something. No thanks.

Is used clothing ok too? How about used dirty underwear?

Toothbrushes?

Enemas?

That's what I thought. Everyone has a different comfort level.

I used refurbished enemas as water bottles. It's good for the environment, and adds flavor!

Folks, lets get this back away from the personal attacks. As someone said, everyone has their own comfort levels, and that's no reason to insult them. Just agree to disagree, and if you're not interested in this because they're used, then there's no reason for you to post in this thread.

Back