Plantronics .Audio 370 @ Buy.com $12.99 FS

rickyz

Limp Gawd
Buy.com has Plantronics .Audio 370 PC Multimedia Headset for $12.99 with free shipping.

Usually goes for $30-$40 and seems to get pretty good reviews (especially for the price range). Here are some specs.

Tech Specs
Manufacturer Plantronics, Inc
Color Black
Earpiece Controls Volume In-line
Manufacturer Part Number AUDIO370
Microphone Technology Noise Canceling
Interfaces 1 x Mini-phone Audio
# Additional Information Adjustable headband
# Ideal with: Games, music and speech recognition applications
Standard Warranty 1 Year
Microphone Type Boom
Manufacturer Website Address www.plantronics.com
Design Type Over-the-head Binaural Open
Connectivity Technology Cable 9 ft
Compatibility

PC sound cards
Driver Type 1.57 "
Product Series .Audio
Product Model 370
Sound Mode Stereo Output
Product Name .Audio 370 PC Multimedia Headset
Product Type Headset

I have been using .350's for years. I am on my second pair myself and my son has a pair and they have been worth every penny I have spent.

Great sound and comfortable.

EDIT: It was the .350's that I have been using, not the .370's.

In41. Also got an 8GB card for my BB while I was at it. Don't really know why. The 16GB is still too much. :(

Got one for $8, used my $5 coupon for their stupid GTX 280 f*ckup.

hehe, got mine for $4.78 with 3 - 5 day shipping after my 5 dollar gift cert from the gtx280 deal and a 10 dollar coupon. Killer deal.

I hope these last a little longer than the 20 dollar Fatal1ty Pro's that I got this summer. They lasted about 3 months before the left speaker stopped working...out of the refurb warranty.

I own one of these headsets.

Here are my only two issues with it:
- The mic will always fall in front of your face and will not stay in the up position.(velcro tape can fix that)
- The mic is not telescopic, and does not end up in front of your mouth, more like in front of your left cheek. This might not bother some people however if your used to a headset whereby the mic is right in front of your mouth, this might take some getting used to. ( note: i have a small to normal size head/face, so might be even worse for people with big heads)

Otherwise the sound, and confort is quite good for a headset at this price point, and price is the main reason i bought it in the first place.

Dead. I need a pair of headphones too. They are $40 at J&R and with these comments that would have been enough for me.

Very good deal.

I can can confirm what the above poster said about the mic falling down. The mic tends to just stay at it's lower stop point, right below your mouth.

The microphone does telescope, but only a small amount.

But really, this is a great deal for the price. Get one for your stingy friend so you can hear them clearly on TS.

Bit for one myself too :)

Whoa, I just got mine in today. I used the free shipping option and it got here quick!
Not a bad set, just running them some music now and they aren't too bad. Way more comfortable than my Grado SR80's (but those sound better imo).

very good headset for the $... I mean, they sound pretty ok, don't expect too much though.. the mic works great... very comfortable! extremely so imo.

I just got my pair today and I'm pissed. I thought it would be BNIB but it looks refurb'd... comes in plastic bubble wrap with the paper. For the price, I guess it's expected but nowhere did I see "refurbished." :\

I just got my pair today and I'm pissed. I thought it would be BNIB but it looks refurb'd... comes in plastic bubble wrap with the paper. For the price, I guess it's expected but nowhere did I see "refurbished." :\

really?
mine were in the original packaging and everything.

Yeah, mine came the same way. I thought I was buying bnib also. I wouldn't have messed around with another pair of refurbed headphones after last years 4th of July sale Fatal1ty Pros took a crap on me.

well mine were in bubble wrap too. the paper does say 1 year warranty, they don't look used. size comparison to my beyer DT770's :
i prefer it in bubble wrap. not a pain to get out of the package :p :D
PIC_0039.jpg

PIC_0038.jpg

Mine came in bubble wrap too. I'm going to send a bitchy email to Buy.com for false advertising. (Seems to be a theme with them.)

Am i the odd one out that got it in retail packaging?
Weird, I know my buddy ordered one too, i'll have to ask how his came.

Well I accidentally bought 2 pairs and both were in bubble wrap. Did the boxed versions include anything special or is it just the headphones + paper?

Mine should arrive next week. My only concern is comfort for my large ears (current ones are uncomfortable) and I'm not an audiophile. I think I read these were oem on slickdeals and that's why they're in bubble wrap. I don't know for certain.

Got mine here. Mos Def sounds nice on them now. Everyone at the office get a little chuckle when they see me wear it. Guess they are not used to such a 'large' headset. They are only this big to be comfortable for long duration use. I can easily wear these all day and not really 'feel' on my head.

Mic is oddly positioned. It doesn't reach all the way to the front of the mouth. Also, not the audiophiles dream.

BUT, I think for $13 these are a great deal. Came in a box for me also. But that doesn't matter.

Back