Plantronics .Audio 350 Halo 2 Stereo Gaming Headset $10 Free Ship or Free With GC

I have the original or regular version.

Pros:
  • Good mic quality.

Cons:
  • Horrible bass.
  • Very uncomfortable after about ~1hr. Look at the ear canal shape and you'll understand why.
  • Volume adjuster is located at a horrible spot. It will get trapped under my desk, so if I lift my head abruptly at any time it will get caught (causing me to get horrible neck pains).

But for $10 shipped or 'free', you can't go wrong with these. I bought mine back in 06' at Circuit City for $36 and totally regretted that spontaneous purchase.

I have the original or regular version.

Pros:
  • Good mic quality.

Cons:
  • Horrible bass.
  • Very uncomfortable after about ~1hr. Look at the ear canal shape and you'll understand why.
  • Volume adjuster is located at a horrible spot. It will get trapped under my desk, so if I lift my head abruptly at any time it will get caught (causing me to get horrible neck pains).

But for $10 shipped or 'free', you can't go wrong with these. I bought mine back in 06' at Circuit City for $36 and totally regretted that spontaneous purchase.

Thanks for the review, I was wondering how they performed but since there free to me I couldnt resist. Hell I will still get a nice pair and use these are back up.

Back