planet side 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinlee23

Gawd
to buy or not to buy? i already have BF3 with premium... is it good? im thinking of getting the alpha member pack. compared to bf3 does it over anything different? i know its a bigger battlefield but are there other game mechanics that are different or new?

There are threads on this game already. Anyway this game is F2P. The Alpha pack is just some perks to get you a head start in the game. If you were planning on spending any money on the game you might as well get it due to getting $40 in SC plus camos, guns, and a title. You don't need to spend a dime to access or play this game if you so wish.

I liked the look of it when I briefly played BUT it still has some weird issues that I can't even begin to explain. Basically, I am just ignorant but at one point it said my next respawn would be in 25 minutes? Ok then.

I liked the look of it when I briefly played BUT it still has some weird issues that I can't even begin to explain. Basically, I am just ignorant but at one point it said my next respawn would be in 25 minutes? Ok then.

If it's anything like the first one, doesn't your respawn timer get bumped up for "griefing" points? Friendly fire, etc. What were you up to, spaceman?? ;)

You mean respawn as in after dying or getting another vehicle? As far as I remember there is NO way you can spend that much time dead and vehicles max out at 15 minutes I think. You must of misread something.

If it's anything like the first one, doesn't your respawn timer get bumped up for "griefing" points? Friendly fire, etc. What were you up to, spaceman?? ;)

25 minutes? I don't recall blowing up my entire team lol. No I actually made about 3 kills before I died on my first spawn then got the 25 minute respawn. I couldn't respawn at all so after 3 minutes I left.

25 minutes? I don't recall blowing up my entire team lol. No I actually made about 3 kills before I died on my first spawn then got the 25 minute respawn. I couldn't respawn at all so after 3 minutes I left.

was probably one of the many glitches through beta.. but there is no grief timer increase on spawn.. vehicles are the only thing that have extended spawn timers. for a while the galaxy was a 25 minute spawn but they dropped it down to 20 minutes and vanguard i think is 17 or 18 minutes. but you can also get acquisition timer reduction certs and get them faster.

Not a glitch. You can only use the instant action deployment once every 30 minutes. Deploy normally using the spawn points on the right side of the deployment screen, not instant action.

Can we get this thread merged?

Sounds likes you're trying to use the "instant action" feature. Thats not suposed to be your main way of spawning, you need to spawn at a base with the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back