Planet Earth DVD Set for $24.99 or BluRay for $34.99

ShepsCrook

[H]F Junkie
I would love it on HD, but sadly, all of the local ones are out of stock.

I bit to see if they will ship from online.

$13.75 shipped to me hopefully for the HD set.

kadozer

[H]ard|Gawd
I recommend you guys make sure this is the BBC version narrated by David Attenborough. Its well worth the extra. If this is the American Sigourney Weaver hosted one, then thumbs way down.

beowulf7

[H]F Junkie
I recommend you guys make sure this is the BBC version narrated by David Attenborough. Its well worth the extra. If this is the American Sigourney Weaver hosted one, then thumbs way down.

From what I read on SD, this is the American version with Weaver. I agree the British dude (Attenborough) is way better.

ScotteusMaximus

Limp Gawd

I'm guessing it's not the BBC version since it's being sold on the Discovery website.

harmattan

Supreme [H]ardness
I ordered Planet Earth in HD DVD from Borders yesterday for $9.90. It's in stock in some locations.

http://www.borders.com/online/store...551&sku=794051293923&ddkey=http:SearchResults

edit: i may as well post another thread for this.

Attanborough all the way. I have the both versions: Attenborough on DVD and Sigourney Weaver version on HD-DVD. The Weaver voice-over is garbage, and the dialogue is actually dumbed down a bit if I remember.

A great collection to watch on weekend afternoon to chill and get over a hangover by the way...

wannabeapilot

Limp Gawd

i didnt even think about that :(
agreed the david attenborough version is superior
also if i remember correctly the bbc hd-dvd version had superior video quality as well
compared to the discovery version