Plagas is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjoe

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey,

Kyle closed my last thread about the dispute I had with Plagas. It got pretty fired up, and at the time I was too. I just wanted to let everyone know that Plagas made it good and everything is fine. In fact, I'll elaborate.

I tried to buy a GTX770. I paid, but two days later he decided not to ship because his replacement card died and sent me a refund. No big deal in the end, but the refund bounced a couple times.

Fast forward a week or so and we had a hard time communicating with each other and I thought I got scammed. I went to PayPal, Heatware, and this forum to try to expedite results.

The thread got shut down but Plagas and I still had business. He sent me a manual refund, even though the prior refund was pending (neither one of us knew that was still going).

So all is well, right? Well the original refund continued to process and I got a double refund. At this point I think I could have totally kept the extra money without retribution. He contacted me and I hadn't actually received the money despite taking it from his account (Thursday). I promised to return it when it was deposited into mine. That ended up being Tuesday and he was cool and communicative throughout, didn't think I was scamming him or anything. So I returned his second refund today and all is well.

TL:DR I just want to be fair to another [H]'er and let others know that in the end all the problems were an honest mistake.

Plagas is cool in my book.

Good to clear the air, and our heads, sometimes. Glad it all worked out.

/returns pitchfork to its rightful place

Good to know all is clear now.

Even with the best intentions shit happens

this. I didnt even get my pitchfork out. i just layed back and played rust. I honestly figured this would have all got sorted out. Neither member is a sketchball. As my little brother taught me this.... FISH!!!! fuck it shit happens! (yup, hes a degenerate haha) Glad it was worked out and members are happy.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back