Places to buy mining cards in bulk.

Archaea

[H]F Junkie
are they reputable?
Been around for many years. I’ve bought a round of cards from them before. So, Yes, in my limited experience.

if the price raises due to the incoming tariff they won’t ship without contacting you first and getting your agreement on the changed price. You’ll have 48 hours to respond - if that happens. No response means your order gets cancelled.

mnewxcv

Supreme [H]ardness
Been around for many years. I’ve bought a round of cards from them before. So, Yes, in my limited experience.

if the price raises due to the incoming tariff they won’t ship without contacting you first and getting your agreement on the changed price. You’ll have 48 hours to respond - if that happens. No response means your order gets cancelled.
where are you in the queue?

trick0502

Supreme [H]ardness
Not secure, no thanks
C1D5AA70-5F86-40BD-86D7-3379136027BF.png

Archaea

[H]F Junkie
They don’t give you a place that I’ve seen.

Not sure why you are getting that insecure notice. It’s secured on my iphone and PC.

They’ve been in business since 1995.

1610499593018.png

Last edited:

TheHig

Gawd
I placed an order for one card to see how it goes and will update with any progress or changes. Right away you just get the PO email confirmation.

Archaea

[H]F Junkie
Looks like this first 3060TI party may be over. I didn’t realize you could expand availability last night and see the details, so I don’t know what this looked like when I ordered and then posted it, but at this point they have 3000+ ordered for only 1500+ incoming.

1610548524012.png

mnewxcv

Supreme [H]ardness
Looks like the party may be over. I didn’t see that you could expand availability last night. So I don’t know what this looked like when I posted it, but at this point they have 3000+ ordered for only 1500+ available.

View attachment 318695
it was about 3218 I believe when I first clicked last night. I googled about people getting 30 series cards, and most said they just push the eta by 2 weeks every 2 weeks, and people end up canceling when they get a card elsewhere. YMMV

TheHig

Gawd
I noticed the expanded info after I ordered as well. Since the card isn't charged until the order is fulfilled AND it gets cancelled if the price goes up-- I am going to let it ride.

regk

n00b
shipping to Canada looks to be in the 50-60$ range. Just an FYI to the Canucks out there, however it appears that they actually do have some product in stock unlike most places here...

jmilcher

Supreme [H]ardness
shipping to Canada looks to be in the 50-60$ range. Just an FYI to the Canucks out there, however it appears that they actually do have some product in stock unlike most places here...
Did you read the posts above yours? If you consider -1700 “in stock” then... we have different ideas of what in stock means.

you can pre order but the stock coming in is accounted for.

Archaea

[H]F Junkie
I just got an e-mail from shopblt saying the availability on the eight 3060ti I ordered is supposed to be 2/1. The price has raised to $488 at this time, but they won’t change the bill until it can be fulfilled in case the price continues to fluctuate. That’s still cheaper than anywhere else with the new MSRPs, and its earlier than original 3 week ETA expected.

TheHig

Gawd
I got the same email for the 1 I ordered. I'm willing to see it play out but it has to be under 500 to my door or I'll just cancel keep waiting on other stuff.